Legend's Give War Chance Tour is over! 41 Win 15 Lost 66 Yodl 1 Coward 3 Draw 1 MIA

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Okay Yogi, you prefer the negative attention of a coward. That is fine, you picked your lot in life.

Not a problem for me. Actually the whole thing is a much bigger negative reflection on the poster then it is on anyone else.

Reference not adding Yodl's, I think you should keep posting. lets see, I think the current: 23W 7L 20Yodl, 2Draw gives the legend a winning percentage of about 44.2%. Of course remove Yodls and that climbs to about 72% so that does give you something to Toot your horn about.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"when my time on Earth is gone, and my activities are here are past...I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass"

Camp Rambo is all about the truth.

Camp Rambo posts the correct battle records.

Camp Rambo is a league of their own.

Yodl is king of both SC & SC-2. Yes, I am stuck at #2 in the world, both SC & SC-2. You never win "the Silver", just lose the gold.

Rambo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OUT

Yogi, the fact Rambo beat my Allies when I hadn't made too many errors or my Axis which is shifty but 'so so' shows he's a good player. You'll never accomplish this ;)

As far as Terif, Ever take him to Jan '44? Your 2nd or 3rd attempt with Allies, IW 1?! I did it!!! Your just like polishing my boots ;) Goto Panzerliga, study for about 100 games then give advice and talk trash, it bores me these players who play mods and talk trash and never really beat even a mediocre player like me. Nobody but Iron Ranger, Rambo or Terif have ever beaten me in SC2... HellRaiser is up there and he has not either.. IR not in ages... so 2 men are on this Board that can

I can Talk! You cannot, learn amatuer, I'm plus about 14 games, -18 near 10-12 of those to Terif

Never been beaten in any mod, any setup any way shape or form by any other SCer and I still don't know what Soft Build are! smile.gif Get in game get outta Debate

Originally posted by Yogi:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Okay Yogi, you prefer the negative attention of a coward. That is fine, you picked your lot in life.

Not a problem for me. Actually the whole thing is a much bigger negative reflection on the poster then it is on anyone else.

Reference not adding Yodl's, I think you should keep posting. lets see, I think the current: 23W 7L 20Yodl, 2Draw gives the legend a winning percentage of about 44.2%. Of course remove Yodls and that climbs to about 72% so that does give you something to Toot your horn about. </font>

Yogi, the fact Rambo beat my Allies when I hadn't made too many errors or my Axis which is shifty but 'so so' shows he's a good player. You'll never accomplish this ;)
I wouldn't bet on that Liam.

From what I've read,

Yogi, TJ,

And many others have got some, ummm,

Earnest interest

In learning the in & out intricacies

Of SC-2 Blitzkrieg.

One of these days!

One of 'em will... just possibly?

Even... beat - you? smile.gif

Goto Panzerliga, study for about 100 games then give advice and talk trash, it bores me these players who play mods and talk trash and never really beat even a mediocre player like me.
Well,

90 % +++

Don't go to PL,

Don't know nor care what it IS, no,

They sit easy like

Always!

Smiling Buddha

(... ever wonder?

WHY that is the case?)

In their very own game-room,

And!

Have the time of their lives! :cool:

Thing is... Hubert,

Or ANY game company, in exacto fact,

Would go broke in 17 seconds flat!

Should they merely market

To a few head-hunters,

And not take into serious account

Those who:

1) Never post on any board,

2) Never care who is #1,

Nor, #18 or - next to last!

Poor slob! :(

On some arbitrary list,

3) Never say out loud - to their wife,

Mistress or faithful dog, such as this:

I AM

THE... almost! best - at this!

They're prob'ly just... havin' fun. ;)

Dave, as hard as it is to find an opponent I seriously doubt it but you could be right, I just don't think so. I look out the best or I do not play the game, simple ;)

The Best Advertise, the Best play the Best and that I do... I'm not the best and I do not have the time to be the best but I can give them a game.. So well, I am not boasting I am bored of the fact none of these guys send me a Challenge and by the way the last guy who did, Quit and didn't write back.

Originally posted by Desert Dave:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Yogi, the fact Rambo beat my Allies when I hadn't made too many errors or my Axis which is shifty but 'so so' shows he's a good player. You'll never accomplish this ;)

I wouldn't bet on that Liam.

From what I've read,

Yogi, TJ,

And many others have got some, ummm,

Earnest interest

In learning the in & out intricacies

Of SC-2 Blitzkrieg.

One of these days!

One of 'em will... just possibly?

Even... beat - you? smile.gif

Goto Panzerliga, study for about 100 games then give advice and talk trash, it bores me these players who play mods and talk trash and never really beat even a mediocre player like me.
Well,

90 % +++

Don't go to PL,

Don't know nor care what it IS, no,

They sit easy like

Always!

Smiling Buddha

(... ever wonder?

WHY that is the case?)

In their very own game-room,

And!

Have the time of their lives! :cool:

Thing is... Hubert,

Or ANY game company, in exacto fact,

Would go broke in 17 seconds flat!

Should they merely market

To a few head-hunters,

And not take into serious account

Those who:

1) Never post on any board,

2) Never care who is #1,

Nor, #18 or - next to last!

Poor slob! :(

On some arbitrary list,

3) Never say out loud - to their wife,

Mistress or faithful dog, such as this:

I AM

THE... almost! best - at this!

They're prob'ly just... havin' fun. ;) </font>

The Romanian Beast! Yeah, games vs you are entertaining. I do not sit there and think much vs you because you will launch an offensive when I get complacent and bored! Much like Rambo, on Crank! tongue.gif I'll be checking ICQ, You could've taken my Allies in that one game going into '44

what? 7 Red Tanks vs 6 German ones? IW3 AT3... Every Corps and Army built, Russians had Jets2... We were dogging out over Kursk, but of course, I had the MPPs to rebuild even though losing double what Germany lost! Luftflottes Smooshing me, with Italian Bomber/Para and Western Allies comming down on you with 20 Land Units and about 6 or 7 Fighters? Think Shermans actually served during D-Day for a change rather than no Allied Tanks.

Originally posted by hellraiser:

"Yes, I am stuck at #2 in the world..."

I like this line tongue.gif

@Liam -> let's play a game dude - games vs you are always a pleasure - lots of action and stuff smile.gif

Apparently Pfeiffer had connection issues back in November. That doesn't excuse his not notifying you of his final situation, but he's also O/S on games with myself and Konigs as well (where he wasn't necessarily losing).

Room for a MIA in your header?

Yeah Pfeiffer just kinda disappeared. He came back after couple of days talking about server issues and disappeared again. Talked to Yoda about claiming wins, as I felt I was a head inboth games and he suggested waiting a couple of weeks past holidays. Good opponent, look forward to playing him again. smile.gif