Legend's Give War Chance Tour is over! 41 Win 15 Lost 66 Yodl 1 Coward 3 Draw 1 MIA

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Bobby Fischer was the best at one time, consistently.

Terif is the Bobby Fischer / Gary Kasparov of SC2. Heck he's Hannibal, Caesar, Augustus, Attila, Sun Tzu, Napoleon, Otto Von Bismark, Ike, etc... all rolled into one in SC2.

Report loss against GravesRegistration. The dude finally beat me. I've never seen more tech in my life as Allies. GR had Intelligence+5, which catapulted him into Tanks+5, Jets+5. I got absoletly rolled as Russia, I had lame tech, maximum AT+1 against +5 tanks is no prayer. Early Jets+5 against RAF, USAAF was a joke.

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Report loss against GravesRegistration. The dude finally beat me. I've never seen more tech in my life as Allies. GR had Intelligence+5, which catapulted him into Tanks+5, Jets+5. I got absoletly rolled as Russia, I had lame tech, maximum AT+1 against +5 tanks is no prayer. Early Jets+5 against RAF, USAAF was a joke.

Hm guess his faith in Christ was just bigger at that moment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@An Old Man --- Welcome to the safety of my "Give War A Chance" thread. Yes, Idaho is great! I got no problem with Idaho Democrats, they ain't like Seattle ones of King County smile.gif We love to pack heat, that's for sure...getting my permit is the only thing I enjoy paying to the Government.

Yodl is a lost. Yes, I have 66 losses to Yodl. Yodl is Terif. The nickname comes from the fact he is unbeatable in SC-2. His original nickname was Yoda. But that evolved into Yodl, after those Bunta Generals Jodl or something like that. Rather sickening losing all those games to Yodl, but so is life, the guy's wallpaper is made from combat charts. Yodl & I played only TCP/IP...he won't play me PBEM...guessing he doesn't trust the Legend's reload honor smile.gif

Rest of my games have mostly been PBEM, except against HR & Liam. There were a few others were we started TCP/IP, then went PBEM after a bit.

My tour is basically over for now, awaiting the release of new Expansion Pack. Not sure how much time I'll have...well, until wintertime! As you know the Pacific Northwest best time is the Fall.

Idaho rules!

-Rambo