Weapons and Warfare Demo Released!!!!

Fury Software and Battlefront.com are happy to announce the release of the new Strategic Command 2 Weapons and Warfare Expansion Demo.

Weapons and Warfare is the first expansion pack to the award winning turn based WWII strategy game, Strategic Command 2 Blitzkrieg.

This demo includes two playable campaigns, Fall Weiss which depicts the German invasion of Poland and Wacht Am Rhein, better known as the Battle of the Bulge. Multiplayer modes are disabled in the demo but both campaigns are playable against the AI as either the Axis or Allied side.

wacht_am_rhein.jpg

Strategic Command 2 Weapon and Warfare Demo

Madmatt

[ October 19, 2007, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

By the way guys, while Weapons and Warfare has been grabbing all the headlines over the past few weeks, I wanted to clue you in that we will be making another HUGE annoucement next week which pertains to Strategic Command 2 Blitzkrieg.

Some of you probably have a good idea about this already but for those that are new to the whole Strategic Command series, I think this announcement will really sway people to pick up the Bundle Pack so that they get both Blitzkrieg and Weapons and Warfare.

For those of you that already have SC2 Blitzkrieg, this announcement will be sure to put a big smile on your face as well. You might actually call it a "Global" smile... ;)

Madmatt

[ October 19, 2007, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Played the demo through! I was not able to build some of the new units but I like the new map. Really have to put thought into where you place your units now. I can hardly wait for the full version! I'm jealous of the play testers now smile.gif

Originally posted by Madmatt:

For those of you that already have SC2 Blitzkrieg, this announcement will be sure to put a big smile on your face as well. You might actually call it a "Global" smile... ;)

You bought Hitler's globe?

Good to go, downloaded and played part of the Fall Weis, had two of the little ones last night, will play more today. Little frustrated to not be able to buy any units, but patience is a virtue.... smile.gif

Hurry, hurry, I was on vacation all week and wanted to try the new game but, we are waiting... :cool:

Konigs,

Try the Wacht Am Rhein scenario for now as between both demo campaigns all the new units should pretty much be available to see how they work in the full game.

Sorry about the restriction on purchases though but as mentioned in another thread a necessary evil to protect the demo.

Hope this helps,

Hubert

Thanks Hubert, all is well, I patiently await the full product.... :cool:

Is a shame people want to pirate your work, you are a honorable person who puts out an excellent product and are humble enough to allow us the consumers to have input ib the final version. As always, you guys are great and I like supporting you by buying your products..... smile.gif

Original Hubert Cater

Sorry about the restriction on purchases though but as mentioned in another thread a necessary evil to protect the demo

I don't mind not being able to purchase new units as much as I do not being able to save the game.

Well can't wait to get to the end of the month and download it, already pre-ordered it.

MemoryLeak, the map went through an enhancement process and not an entirely new design.

Essentially, and off the top of my head, we expanded the sea areas to the north so that you could now traverse around Iceland, the Mediterranean was enlarged and the North African coastline redrawn, and the UK was re-adjusted to allow for more manouever throught the Channel. There were also a few new Villages, Ports and Cities added to the game as well as the addition of countries like Saudi Arabia and so on. Weather zones were also changed and of course enhanced with the new layers for rain, snow and sandstorms.

For reference though there are already some custom mods in the works for Weapons and Warfare and if it is a bigger map that you prefer I can hint that one of these mods includes just that smile.gif

Thrawn, since I DL your map/mod, I have played nothing else. The old map was just too crowded after the nice big one. So, I am already comfortable with the WaW map, as it is so similar to yours. Kudos on having the foresight!

I look forward to whatever mods you come up with for this one.

Thrawn yours is really the only one we play too. IT is the best, please do a Japanese one also. I tried several times to edit my rating to a 5 on the list the less than 5 was a mistake and I cant seem to fix it ....sorry but we love your work in Texas!!!