BTS has all the preorders been shipped?

Hi guys,

Sorry for not responding. With all the chatter on here I just didn't happen to look at the Forum when it was near the surface.

Yes, all preorders prior to Thursday of last week were shipped out on Friday. All preorders on Thursday and Friday were shipped out on Monday. Our warehouse has been keeping up with shipping *very* well (such a difference to the CMBO shipout!!).

As for why some Kiwis and Aussies got their first... damned if I know!! To show you how crazy the US Postal system is, I sent a check off to someone in Oregon. I expected it to take 5 days or so, which is pretty normal. It got there in ONE FRIGGIN DAY!! Holy mother of unexpected deliveries Batman smile.gif

Texas and some areas around Washington DC are well known "time warps" to us. We have consistantly had problems with delivery times to these areas for the 3 years we have used USPS. I was also specifically warned about this from someone else in the shipping business a long time ago when I thought it was just us for some reason.

Steve

Steve,

Don't blame the USPS exclusively. Mine came UPS yesterday. Pre-ordered 3 copies on the first day pre-ordering was available and didn't get my copies until after some Aussies had already got theirs. I believe Gary Kump pre-ordered 5 copies and got his by UPS yesterday as well.

So is it safe to assume everyone who pre-ordered more than 2 copies should be looking for the big brown truck instead?

Just curious.

Keith

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Hi guys,

Texas and some areas around Washington DC are well known "time warps" to us. We have consistantly had problems with delivery times to these areas for the 3 years we have used USPS. I was also specifically warned about this from someone else in the shipping business a long time ago when I thought it was just us for some reason.

Steve

Feck. Would that happen to include S. Arlington?

WWB