RoW II Boots and Tracks Brawl part tres....

White4...

If you lived a bit closer I would get you doing the sodding painting I have been doing most evenings.

That with dismantling wardrobes and moving planks of wood would help deal with no turns.

It looks like this weekend is blown for turns and I truly hope to get back to normal next week and finish the last two games.

My office and PC have to be dismantled tonight so that new carpet can be laid and the walls painted.

I actually come to work to rest....

:(

And read this forum as this is the only contact I have with the game....

The end is in sight and it can not come soon enough....

Sorry chaps...

H

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Geez, wouldn't it be nice if everybody could play five games in six weeks. I'll be somewhat amazed if we can finish in twelve.

Treeburst155 out.

I think the time zone thing is causing the holdup in my last game; Germany and Canada just aren't compatible when it comes to two men with full time jobs trying to exchange email files....

Originally posted by Holien:

White4...

If you lived a bit closer I would get you doing the sodding painting I have been doing most evenings.

I actually come to work to rest....

H

Geez, I can hear the exhaustion in the post! Sorry old boy, other side of the pond and all that, I would love to help you BUT... now wheres that beer?

And just wait until you have rugrats, thats when you learn to love your job and anything else that gets you peace, quiet, and no 4yr old jumping off the couch onto your chest.

Thanks guys. It appears General SV and von Lucke may be slipping into MIA status. I'll see if I can give them a little kick start.

Fight On!

Treeburst155 out.

I haven't heard a word from Von Lucke since I don't know how long. Almost done with the last two games I'm playing.

No turns from von Lucke or Saport in, um, two weeks plus. Sent them both an email a few days ago, no response to that yet either.

Another day: finished

Polish Push: finished

Head for the Hills: turn 20-ish and progressing

Fire on the Mountain: turn 12-ish but halted (v Lucke)

St Mere Eglise: turn 10-ish but halted (Saport)

Regards

JonS

Redwolf,

Just for that you have to PBEM TacOps 4 with me after the game ships. I only do PBEM. That way I have lots of time to think up ways to annihilate you without mercy.

To Tourney III, Section 2

How are we doing with GeneralSV? I sent him an email.

Treeburst155 out.

Hi,

Jazza is based in NZ and could be on a two week break?

He should have mentioned it if he is but allow two weeks...

I have been off line for two weeks but then that is because her indoors has me by my balls at the moment..

Just waiting to get my office back up and running...

H

P.s. Tero write your AAR if you have time on your hands. I could do with a laugh at work... ;)

GeneralSV has been killed in action by elite units of the Real Life brigade. I am searching for a replacement now. If you are playing GeneralSV, please let me know how many files have been exchanged. Potential replacements like to know these things.

No word yet from von Lucke or Saport.

We'll give Jazza a few more days.

Fight On!!

Treeburst155 out.

We'll give Jazza a few more days.

Somewhere above somebody said Jazza asked for a break of one week. He didn't say anyting like that to me, IIRC.

Be my guest with TacOps. Would like to test-read a "TacOps 4 for CM players" review?

Originally posted by Thomas Norton:

Oh yea, Visom? Well, I bet my section gets laid more than yours! And, we will still make the deadline.

smile.gif

Tom

We'll probably sit in front of the PC clicking Refresh every hour for the next 7 weeks. Let me know if I can help you with your, hrrm, non-CM related stuff so we can finish this early :D