For those who don't have CMBB yet, Teaser movies:Sturmtiger!

Gyrene

Originally posted by PondScum:

That is a SERIOUS explosion.

Did it also cause the crew (?) in the background to start their panic-crawl?

Actually that is a German crew of a Brummbar that was a bit to close to the Large Building the ST had targetted before...They later received casualties while hidding in a large building some 80m away from the impact area!

Gyrene

Guest Panzer Boxb

Good thing the gunner of that T-34 was killed in the explosion because he should have been forced to pay a visit to the Kommisariat(?) for missing such a huge target at that range. :D

[P.S.: And just how did you do the movie? That would be a cool tool to use for a tactics demonstration project.]

[ September 25, 2002, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Panzer Boxb ]

Originally posted by Panzer Boxb:

Good thing the gunner of that T-34 was killed in the explosion because he should have been forced to pay a visit to the Kommisariat(?) for missing such a huge target at that range. :D

[P.S.: And just how did you do the movie? That would be a cool tool to use for a tactics demonstration project.]

The T34 hit the ST...Twice. You can't see it on the web movie but it's clear on the original capture.

I used SnapzPro 2 for capture and Cleaner 5 for compression.

Here's the next:Ferdinand firing. (860k)

Gyrene

Guest Panzer Boxb

Tanks mooch, Gyrene! I think I'll download the trial and see how it works for me. An idea of a cool movie just popped into my head. A panoramic view of a Pak Front opening up on an oblivous Soviet armor advance. Mmmmm....tasty. :D

Originally posted by Panzer Boxb:

Tanks mooch, Gyrene! I think I'll download the trial and see how it works for me. An idea of a cool movie just popped into my head. A panoramic view of a Pak Front opening up on an oblivous Soviet armor advance. Mmmmm....tasty. :D

I have the settings for SnapzPro pretty much worked out for a mix of quality vs size (The originals are about 6mb) let me know if you need any help.

Time to put that Dual Gig of yours to work!

Gyrene