Next CM: Nam

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Perhaps I could take this opportunity to start a poll, as well, asking how many of you would be willing to declare me Master of the Universe.

Should enough of you vote in favour, it will become legally binding, and I will take up my position, privileges and duties in February.

As current ruling Master of the Universe, I will have all that show up at the polls shot. Thank you for your attendance

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

This is some of the funnist s*** I have ever read!!!!!

I to must vote for Senachi as Master of the Universe and take my then proper role as his jester so he may fling his unwanted portions at me at the end of each meal.

Believe me. All of his "portions" are unwanted.

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

This is some of the funnist s*** I have ever read!!!!!

I to must vote for Senachi as Master of the Universe and take my then proper role as his jester so he may fling his unwanted portions at me at the end of each meal.

You'll take your proper place as my Fool. I prefer the traditional usage.

But rest assured. When I am finally pronounced Master of the Universe, we'll only be throwing away unwanted portions of the really good stuff!

Top quality everything, lad. You want rags, bones, and empties, haul your arse over to the Republican National Convention.

With my inauguration, even Fools will be treated to a taste of heaven.

Lagavulin, Laphraoig, and Greek Food for Everyone!

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Perhaps I could take this opportunity to start a poll, as well, asking how many of you would be willing to declare me Master of the Universe.

Should enough of you vote in favour, it will become legally binding, and I will take up my position, privileges and duties in February.

As current ruling Master of the Universe, I will have all that show up at the polls shot. Thank you for your attendance</font>

Originally posted by funkybax:

This is a poll.

I would like to see next CM engine in Nam.

Bye.

Funkybax ;)

Ah, Funkybax. Sorry, it should be clear by now that your thread has been hijacked in the most brutal and unpleasant way.

As recompense, I promise that if I am made Master of the Universe, I will get some little idlers to create your 'Vietnam War Using the Combat Mission Engine' Wargame.

To be realistic, lad, having an egomaniacal lunatic offer you the game you want will get you about as close to your goal as posting a 'poll' to get CM gamers to vote for it.

Maybe closer. After all, when I'm Master of the Universe, I'll be able to offer the lads of BFC everything they've ever desired.

And, as far as this 'Master of the Universe Wannabe' is concerned, they're the only ones likely to be able to meet your request.

Now, if I can only find the right buttons to push to garner their approval...

Originally posted by barrold713:

I nominate him as a well versed master of his unit.

BDH

Are you eyeballin' my unit, Barrold? Are you eyeballin' me?!

I can't be havin' with disrespect. If you can't honour the man, honour the Office of Master of the Universe!

You want to walk right, Barrold. You want to walk in the light, you do. You want, I know you want, to do the right thing, make the right choice, and look me in the eye when you do so!

So you bring your eyes up, laddy, from where yer staring now, and tell me that you want to see me ensconced as Master of the Universe.

Sing out, now, lad! Tell everyone that you're on board with me as Master of the Universe.

Mmmmm, back to the original question/proposal/roll/whatever before it was completely HIJACKED by one Sendakai (BTS plz fix this tool - at least do somefink!)

anyway yeah - CM: Nam = bad idea

The viet cong wern't exactly well known for fielding armies of scrawny buggers for the USA to bomb into next century.

CM IV or V I'd like to see a "theoretical" game catering to what might have happened had the cold war become... hot?

Originally posted by BulletRat:

Mmmmm, back to the original question/proposal/roll/whatever

No way, dude ! No way ! This is Sechina's Very Own Thread now. Only discussion about Senicha and his ego are allowed.

CM IV or V I'd like to see a "theoretical" game catering to what might have happened had the cold war become... hot?

Aye ! This'd be interesting !

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by barrold713:

I nominate him as a well versed master of his unit.

BDH

Are you eyeballin' my unit, Barrold? Are you eyeballin' me?!

I can't be havin' with disrespect. If you can't honour the man, honour the Office of Master of the Universe!

You want to walk right, Barrold. You want to walk in the light, you do. You want, I know you want, to do the right thing, make the right choice, and look me in the eye when you do so!

So you bring your eyes up, laddy, from where yer staring now, and tell me that you want to see me ensconced as Master of the Universe.

Sing out, now, lad! Tell everyone that you're on board with me as Master of the Universe.</font>

Hmmmmmmmmm if I vote you Master Of The Universe can I have a Smeagol?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

You will never rule the universe, He-Seanachai! I, Skeleball, will crush you with my ineffectual cohorts! Neeheeheee!

By God, Soddball, you're welcome to try, sirrah! But I stand ready to crush you and your ineffectual minions under my jackboots!

Grovel, worm! Once I've amassed enough votes, I will have you whacked on worldwide television, so that all may see my glory, and realize that no one could ever have mistaken us for the other!</font>

looks deeply into Ales Dvorak's eyes with burning intensity

*zzzzzzzzz*

Ohhh Master no need to Slovenia becomes the defacto UberRuler of the entire Balkans (already done :) ) Cleveland, Akron...

no need Master, just cure my daughter's Klippel-Trenaunay-Weber Syndrome.....and

Ah, Funkybax. Sorry, it should be clear by now that your thread has been hijacked in the most brutal and unpleasant way.

*pufff *

Hey, you're human! Shure you can count on me. Ohh.. and add some Iraq oil too, please.

Love

Ales

(...slithers back on topic...)

Maybe the next CM could include units and maps so we can fight the Spanish Civil War? Some interesting situations there. Proving ground for WW2.

Interesting to see if we can pit the Anarchists and the Communists against each other... they kept going at each other whenever Franco was too far away to rumble with. Mostly riots, but pretty nasty. No wonder they lost. Throw in a few NKVD to arrest his own supporters too (Stalin actually did that!).

Ian

"They might have won all the battles, but we had all the good songs..." Tom Leher.

/Ah, Funkybax. Sorry, it should be clear by now that your thread has been hijacked in the most brutal and unpleasant way./

No problems Seanachai, so I hope you can help my dream. Are you the Master of the Universe, or not...?

Sorry, but I think with a new graphic engine the Vietnam war can be very exciting. Helicopters, new modern personal weapons with high killing rates, a terrible opponent to fight (if I remember well there aren't US or ARVN troops anymore in these lands). Many new features, civilians, MEDEVAC, jungle fight, many parties to fight- NVA,VC,Pathet Lao,Khmer Rouges,Montagnards,various primitives tribes,French,Viet Minh,all the US and ARVN plethora of units and vehicles and guns and aircrafts and....

...Merry Christmas to everyone

Bye, Funkybax ;)

Once the will of the people is determined by vote, Charles will be shackled to a desk until that will is made reality."

What kind of desk? Is it metal or wood? Is it laden or unladen? What is it's velocity vector? (how the hell can I make an informed poll vote without the information?!)