Another mod (country) heard from

Amazingly beautiful!

I only wish that the work of George-III would have some influence on you modders! It is sooo unnatural for two surfaces that share a common edge to be of the same brightness (side upper hull and rear upper hull, for example.)

Apart from this (matter of taste): photo perfect!

Regards,

Thomm

Gordon, hi,

Looks very good. Outstanding stuff. smile.gif

My only reservation is the same as your own. I regard it as a big plus to have all vehicles with the same look, or I tend to be shocked out of my fantasy world, back into reality, when I spot a mod that is very different from the rest in a given CM game.

Thanks for work,

All the best,

Kip.

[ October 02, 2002, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: kipanderson ]

Originally posted by Seahawk-vfa201:

Hi Modders:

are CMBB MODS available already? and is there an utility to deal with MODS as we had for CMBO? (Not CMMOS: I run on a Mac G4)

Not afraid of changing files by hand, just time consuming and - prolly - error prone.

Cheers

No program is needed for CMBB. We now have a bmp folder. No more resource files for us!

:D

Seahawk-vfa201:

I'm working on CMMOS for CM:BB (Windows), and I'm always open to work with any Mac programmer wiling to work on a port.

Tiger and mike8g:

Welcome aboard, looking forward to you contributions, both in terms of mods produced as well as feedback enhancements to the process.

Gordon

Originally posted by Joshik:

I'm still trying to work on CMBO mods, but any forum that discusses modding techniques... please! Count me in!

-joshik

joshik,

You're welcome aboard, but we're going to do more than just talk. smile.gif

Gordon