New " BATTLE OF THE BULGE " mod ! ( large pics inside )

Guest Tom

Yes, I fear the Bald Eagle will swoop down on all this fun shortly. :D

Now this is what I call service. Dog-gone-it, I'm just preparing to start Zuruedschalsen, January 20, 1945 near Malmedy with my opponent and licking my chops at this mod. What timing, what style, what perception these modders have. To know just what you need, when you need it. ;)

[ February 17, 2002, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Bruno Weiss ]

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys ,

one day delay...Gyrene is working on a great add-on for my dirt roads ( should be done tomorrow )and I´m still waiting for a response from Magua concerning the use of his great Normandy rough as base for my winterized version. I don´t wanna use someones work without permission.

Cheers

Tom

P.S.: The Panther and SdKfz 251 on the pics are based on Fernandos mods and were winterized by Stephane Galambos.

[ February 19, 2002, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Tom ]

Awite Magua, yer holdin up da hole thing here. Daww, its juss like the Army. Hurry up an wait, hurry up an wait. smile.gif

Juss funning, you's guys are great. Magua has ofcourse provided us all with some great gaming fun using his outstanding mods, and Tom this mod is anxiously awaited due to its obvious quality. Thanks for letting us know.

(teary eyed little JAK :( ) Wa..wa...were is it?

mommmmmyyyyyymommmmmyyyy!!!!! The mean german kid kicked me in the shin and hid my "Battle of the Bulge" CM mod! Gimme! :D

Jake

[ February 20, 2002, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: JAK ]

Maybe we put too much pressure on poor Tom, and he cracked from the stress. He's abandoned his PC and run off to some mountaintop retreat to go into hiding until everybody forgets about the Ardennes mod.

He'll resurface on the forums in about 9 months under the name "UniBomber4U", claiming to "know a little something about terrain modding".

:D

GG