MasterGoodWaffle's Thread of Cheery Ale

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Master Goodale, sorry to hear about your cat. Hopefully, he will prove to be resilient and will begin to mend. We have a cat that's been with us for 18 years. She too has chronic kidney failure. Twice a week, my wife and I give her an I.V. of saline solution. (It's not really an I.V., it doesn't go into a vein, it just goes under her skin). When we started this, we were told she might last 3-6 months. We've been doing it for well over a year now, so anything's possible.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Master Goodale, sorry to hear about your cat. Hopefully, he will prove to be resilient and will begin to mend. We have a cat that's been with us for 18 years. She too has chronic kidney failure. Twice a week, my wife and I give her an I.V. of saline solution. (It's not really an I.V., it doesn't go into a vein, it just goes under her skin). When we started this, we were told she might last 3-6 months. We've been doing it for well over a year now, so anything's possible.

Thanks Boo, that's encouraging because we would definitely not mind giving him medicine and special treatment to keep him well, as long as he wouldn't be in pain. You're lucky to have had 18 years with your cat!

Mace isn't attached to his pets - he jsut wears velcro hooks!

Anyway - Snarker has just found out...or is just about to find out .... about the one and only cunning ambush I laid for him as his KV-#%$^#%$ [censored] gets a good 75mm smacking or 2..or was it 3...anyway - it is no longer...it's an ex-KV-#$^#%^, a former KV-@$#%$#, it's ferkin' DEAD!

Along with another klankety thing - the only one that could actually shoot back at the AT gun that got it. The rest of them are trying to spray HE and hot lead into the general area of the gun....he he he....but they can't actually hit it - even the 152 HE from the KV-@#%@$ [oops!] can only land "near" - but not near enough!! tongue.gif

Gotta love those looooong <small>narrow</small> arcs of fire.

And once I dispose of the other klankety thing protecting those monsters they're gonna become 75mm colanders!! smile.gif

Alright maggots! :mad: grrr. . . I appreciate the wishes of good luck for my cats, but it's time to get down to business. He's still in the clinic but we find out tomorrow if he'll be coming home with us.

I wanted to let all of you sorry-ass, "I-wish-I-was-a-real-warrior-but-I-can-only-pretend-to-be" scumbuckets that I have created parts II and III of my campaign. I have also updated part I to reflect some feedback I got from Mike(thanks Mike!). If anyone here thinks they have the big, fat, ugly, harry cohonas to match wits with another wannabe in PBEM on my custom campaign trail then open that foul-smelling pie-hole and report for duty! I garuntee only the strong will survive (on either side!) the battles I have created! :mad: :mad: GARRARGRGGRGR!!! :mad:

The battles are as follows:

Part I: Operaton Resting Tiger (guide your tough Russian forces into the wilderness to assault and neutralize a secret Nazi chemical weapons factory in Germany - combined arms)

Part II: Operation Mein Kampf (Embark on a tough and very dangerous journey into the heart of evil as the Allies assault what is thought to be a Nazi Concentration Camp in the mountains of Germany - combined arms)

Part III: Operation Black Forest (A secret and very well defended hideout for Hitler and his top aides has been discovered. It's your job to take it out.)

All of these scenarios are designed for two humans. Forces are already purchased but are placed by the players. Static flags. Points range from 2000 - 3000. Maps are all fairly large. Battles take place in July 1942, Sept 1943, and August 1943 respectively. The maps are very nice and well planned for both sides. Balance was my #1 priority. No airpower.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me at jlgdrg@metrocast.net

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Mace isn't attached to his pets - he jsut wears velcro hooks!

Anyway - Snarker has just found out...or is just about to find out .... about the one and only cunning ambush I laid for him as his KV-#%$^#%$ [censored] gets a good 75mm smacking or 2..or was it 3...anyway - it is no longer...it's an ex-KV-#$^#%^, a former KV-@$#%$#, it's ferkin' DEAD!

It's just a flesh wound. You key-holing bastiche.

[ December 09, 2002, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

MasterGoodale....

Sorry to hear about Max. I have 2 cats and they are the joy of my life. My older cat Gizmo was trapped in the floorboards of a house and finally rescued they said she would have permanent kidney damage that was over 2 years ago and she is perfect!!! All her blood tests have been great... So one never knows smile.gif

The Scenario Editor is one of the best features of this game. I get almost as much fun from making scenarios and maps as I do from playing. I love that editor. I Love being in control of the amount and level of bitterness and fury of the TNT that the players can chuck around!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Goody-baby we're playing your chemical factory game, v1.0 when it's a load of bull-carp!! ;)

Speaking of bad-ass scenarios, I've got a couple written up for Russian armoured counterattacks around Moscow in 1941. One of them is probably OK for PBEM, the other is supposed to be a massacre & only useful for the player (as Russian) vs the AI.

Anyone care to try them? smile.gif

Woe be unto you snivelling goodale peon for you have signed your own death warrant! You shall suffer the full brunt of my wrath and be smitten in the way a squirrel standing versus a mac truck OR zeus, god of thunder would be smitten. I shall butcher your troops in an orgy of blood, the fields growing slick and the waters running red. Crushed and mangled soviet bodies shall be ground under the tracks of panzers, and they shall go to a god of their choosing. The screams of your dying wounded will be terrible, ghastly reminders of your impotentcy and failure in the ways of war!

SUMMARY: :mad:

GARRAGRAGRAGRAGRARGARGAGGGGGAAA A A A A A AA AGG G G G G G G!!! :mad: Nobody challenges me and walks away with more than one limb maggot!!!! :mad:

You have NO IDEA what blood-soaked, TNT-slathered misery you have forsaken your troops to endure!! I will blow, blast, rip, tear, shoot, disgorge, amputate amd MUTILATE every single scrap of kraut flesh that has the pea-sized balls to squirm, slither, or god forbid CRAAAWWWLL it's sorry, blubbery, cowardly and flubbering ass onto my battlefield screwbaaaaaalls!! :mad: :mad:

Prepare to die in "Operation Mein Kampf" MAAAAGGOOOOOT!!!! :mad:

GGARAGRARGAGRAGRGR!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Goody-baby we're playing your chemical factory game, v1.0 when it's a load of bull-carp!! ;)

Speaking of bad-ass scenarios, I've got a couple written up for Russian armoured counterattacks around Moscow in 1941. One of them is probably OK for PBEM, the other is supposed to be a massacre & only useful for the player (as Russian) vs the AI.

Anyone care to try them? smile.gif

hehehe . . .you must be losing you pulsating penis wannabe! :mad: Deal with it or find a real soldier who CAAAANNN!! :mad: :mad: