MasterGoodWaffle's Thread of Cheery Ale

Holy cow and molten TNT, get this back on page 1!

And where are those screenshots??? I've invested a lot of time and effort in supporting MG (relatively speaking, of course) and now it's time for a return on that investment. I may be a little too old for the instant gratification generation, but I certainly appreciate a good "get rich quick" scheme.

Let's see some screenshots showing MG crushing the molten TNT out of the bones of his pitiful and weak opponents!!!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah, that was just a poor HT that could not get away in time. How was I supposed to know that you would be coming at the village from three sides. I thought I had hidden him well behind a house...I was wrong.

Now send me the turn so I can spank your butt some more.

Originally posted by ParaBellum:

ROFL! :D

Did you guys see how fast Moon caught him?

Renactment:

--------------------------------------------------

Time for you maggots to pay the price!! I'm taking a lot of furious, bitter TNT on tp of my skull in my current battles people and you're gonna pay for it!!!

He's loose!!!! Get the tranquilzer gun!!!

Uh-oh, he's escaped from his thread. Somebody grab a net! Hurry!

Caught him!

:D

[ December 14, 2002, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Keke ]

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Bah, that was just a poor HT that could not get away in time. How was I supposed to know that you would be coming at the village from three sides. I thought I had hidden him well behind a house...I was wrong. . .

MasterGoodale ALWAYS outflanks maggot. You would be wise to learn that right now mister. :mad:

Out-GAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHING-standing screenshots, gentlemen!!!!! I put them up there with the best of Capt. Wacky's. Five :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: out of five.

Lt. Hurt Lung - I especially like the dialogue written with the 2nd-grader's crayon. Nice touch.

MG - pointing out the blown up helmet was classic.

Thanks, guys - keep 'em coming!

Now, how long before Portly Belly reports in with his screenshots? :mad: :mad:

Sunday evening here in Reno. I just replaced my power supply and am back online.

I sent your Scn. a week ago MG. I will re-send shortly.

Yes, 5th. SS Pz. Gr. was my scenario. I am very pleased so many have enjoyed it. I have played it 7 or 8 times and enjoyed making it very much.

Hey MG, I see that in your other (rather brutally) closed down thread you say that you served in Desert Storm for 8 years!

I guess no-one told you it had finished? OTOH you do strike me as being a bit like one of those crazed Japanese infantrymen, refusing to believe the conflict is over and continuing to lob TNT in his own little world...