Does your Peng Challenge Thread Tire Too Easily?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Marlow:

You're right, too many choices for your feeble brain. How about a nice simple strech on the rack instead.

Well yes, both offer lovely screaming, but with the flogging you get the screams AND the blood. I suppose we could overclock the rack and go for ripping an arm or leg out but I hate to abuse the machinery that way.

Hey ... who you calling feeble?

Joe

Right on, Abbott, has AJ tried to get you to play his Jochen Peiper-Beyond Thunderdome battle yet?

Talk about gaminess, Three German tanks become surrounded by armies of dune buggies spewing methane gas flames, all the while in the background you hear the grunting of pigs, I guess he has hacked the engine after all.

[ November 14, 2002, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Game Updates :

Panzer Leader - How will his frightend army make a hasty escape with all his vehicles on fire and missing large pieces?

Nidan1: This amature did some damage early with a rogue King Tiger, but we all saw how the movie Jaws ended right?

Groggy Dorosh: Expected more then a flank jeep rush from a millitary scholar...i'll update when the rest of his forces dry their pants and come out for round 2.

Mr.Peng: Looks like we bogged ourself into a Vietnam style combat, i have no idea how long it will take me to win this one.

Thats all for now.

[ November 14, 2002, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Gaylord Focker ]

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

HOW ABOUT SENDING ME A FECKING TURN, HUH APPLE-CHEEKS??

Bad things come to those who wait. You are just going to have to be patient for the butt-kicking you so richly deserve. Work first, then your demise tonight. I've not yet had a go at any of Seanachai's misbegotten spawn yet (not counting Hiram who went into hiding rather than finish our game). This should be fun.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by AussieJeff:

<font size=-1>Look. I promised Pondy I wouldn't dob him in yet. I said I would give him a chance to stick it up his yella-bellied lot and GET 'EM MOVIN'!

So I'm giving him ONE LAST CHANCE!!</font>

</font>

Hey, it took time to get my troops into position to climb the BACK of the hill.

Boy, that platoon of yours can really run, can't it?

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

"Gimboids" is a term of derision from "Red Dwarf"

Hey Boo, did anyone mention you bare a striking resemblance to Red Dwarf's* Dwain Dibley.

Mace

* Bolded in recognition of great British comedy

[ November 14, 2002, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

"Gimboids" is a term of derision from "Red Dwarf"

Hey Boo, did anyone mention you bare a striking resemblance to Red Dwarf's* Dwain Dibley.

Mace

* Bolded in recognition of great British comedy</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

II) I'll have you know that my teeth are straight and pearly white. Four years of othodontia saw to that.

Yep, that confirms it. Straight and pearly white teeth:

>>>>picture went here<<<<<

Mace

[ November 14, 2002, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Updates

Seanachai killed the only T-34 I possessed with the dreaded T-34 killing STUG of doom. Very gamey.

Maladjusted After killing ALL of his infantry in the ONLY firefight about turn 5 . Then knocking out one of his two armored cars and one of his two tanks is loosing very badly (again). Then he calls time out! My UBERGerman infantry take to looting the bodies of the fallen (they are everywhere) for smokes. What happens then? Ha! 100mm HE into the woods where my UBERGermans are enjoying the spoils of war, very gamey!

I am expecting whines (like a lawyer) from him in the next few turns when he finally meets my UBERGerman tank that has so far had VERY little use in this lopsided victory! Gamey!

Nindan1 We are in the advancing stages. Nothing to report. I am expecting his gaminess to begin anytime.

Snarker He is attacking with a big clanky thing belching 152mm fun. His air support is annoying and he thinks he may be launching a successful attack. Very gamey!

Originally posted by Abbott:

Updates

Seanachai killed the only T-34 I possessed with the dreaded T-34 killing STUG of doom. Very gamey.

Maladjusted After killing ALL of his infantry in the ONLY firefight about turn 5 . Then knocking out one of his two armored cars and one of his two tanks is loosing very badly (again). Then he calls time out! My UBERGerman infantry take to looting the bodies of the fallen (they are everywhere) for smokes. What happens then? Ha! 100mm HE into the woods where my UBERGermans are enjoying the spoils of war, very gamey!

I am expecting whines (like a lawyer) from him in the next few turns when he finally meets my UBERGerman tank that has so far had VERY little use in this lopsided victory! Gamey!

Nindan1 We are in the advancing stages. Nothing to report. I am expecting his gaminess to begin anytime.

Snarker He is attacking with a big clanky thing belching 152mm fun. His air support is annoying and he thinks he may be launching a successful attack. Very gamey!

You forgot to mention my gamey pre-assault rocket attack, for which I paid dearly as most landed off map.

Wait, as my uber-gamey surprise has a snoot full of hydrocarbon joy ready to hose down the poor KinderFuhrer hiding in the trenches.

Originally posted by Mace:

Hey Ms Gray - did anyone ever tell you who cares?

I'd guess not - no-one could be bothered.

Abbott, sensing ultimate, total, humiliating defeat has not sent a turn.

Since his email server is in on the ploy, and I am bored silly at the moment, I have no choice but to challenge Panty Liner to send me a setup.

Of course I will complain bitterly that he is gamey, and he will invariably choose airpower in his force mix to prove it.

Hmm, that would make him Panty Liners with wings.

What's a snarker? I've never even heard of one before. Oh, hey, are snarkers those things that real hunters talk some city-dweller into going out into the woods to catch, then they leave him out there with some silly bag or something and have a good laugh about it ridin' down the dirt road in their Ford?