Does your Peng Challenge Thread Tire Too Easily?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't even climbed into my stand yet and blood has been spilt....

SITREP FROM THE FRONT

It was a tranquil scene below the Seelow Heights, not a nazi bastige to be seen. The Rooski's best moved forward to reinforce the remnants of their troops holding the small town on the wide open plain below the Heights.

Suddenly, a KING TIGER appears. He is on overwatch duty while a troop of Halftracks filled with Stormtroopers are racing for the village. The King Tiger, from its commanding position 1100 meters away, proceeds to destroy anything it sees. The few surviving T-34's, totally outclassed and with no chance of a kill at that distance, seek shelter in any little fold of ground they can.

The King Tiger, like some prehistoric monster of old, senses the fear among the cowering T-34's and moves forward down the hill to finish them off.

The T-34 commander sees his chance. It's this or die in place. Forward lads! Forward!!! He sends the survivors of the platoon at full speed to the village where they will have cover behind the buildings.

Three make it. The rest become Heroes of the Soviet Union.

The finest representatives of the proletariat then proceed to run amok amidst the uberHalftracks like dingos among emus, knocking them all out and shooting the stuffing out of the sausage-eating fascists inside them.

The Nazi tank commander wails and gnashes his teeth. He realizes his mistake in moving off his commanding position with the King Tiger and down into the gully where he was not able to fire. Hoping to redeem himself, he kicks the Porsche into high gear and runs for the town to save the pitiful scrapings of his troops.

He rounds the corner of a building and closes to within 10 meters of a T-34. The gunner carefully aims the massive 88mm gun at the upper turret armor of the T-34.

The gunner fires.

A piercing scream that would do a 12 year old little girl proud fills the air.

Yes, the mighty German high velocity 88mm shell has shattered on the fine Communist-built front turret armor.

At 10 meters.

Meanwhile, one of the T-34's companions buggers the King Tiger from behind. The dispirited Kraut reinforcements see this and fling down their arms and surrender. Never mind that they are still in their truck transports and could flee. They can see the writing on the wall.

Lorak, take note!!!

Final score:

Lars – Major Victory

OGSF – Big Girl's Blouse

Now I'm outta here to go move some of Nature's creatures a little closer to God.

Till Wednesday then,

SOD OFF!

Hello everybody .

Why is the sheep wearing a blindfold then ? and is it doused in stale ossie beer ot attract a partner ? .

Some updates for all

Harv That Germanboy scenario that sounds like someone clearing there throat is over and it ended in a draw tsk tsk .

Lars I will lose this , its the last turn and he has failed to get an auto surrender so of course the moral victory belongs to me

A J I let him kill one of my 1/2 tracks just to keep him happy .

Noba The Port Lagerlout thing ended with a minor victory to me , so we have moved east to fight again .

Berli is your drunken challenge still going ? I'm on that list somewhere .

Time to go to the pub Byeee

So there I was, thinking to myself (have to maintain the quality level, given the company in the 'Pool), "Self, several persons or entities owe me turns. Lets do an enumeration:

- MrSpkr, who is suddenly finding out what it is like to be embraced by large numbers of ÜberFinns.

- Geier, who thinks that he is winning, when he's just making a lot of noise.

- Jo Xia, but is anyone really surprised?

- Andreas, who is probably too busy counting the roadwheels on a Volkspanzerkraftgeschirrspüler 42(a)[$] Ausf. 12E59 to send a fecking turn.

On the other hand, Self, Seanachai is being remarkably punctual. Perhaps that is because he is dying-alot-now. Which is as it should be."

Tra la, tra lee.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Marlow:

He's so drunk that he's not even doing it right. The sheep's back legs are supposed to be inside of the cowboy boots so that the sheep doesn't get away. Or so I've been told by many a Minnesotan.

True enough, but I've heard the practice originally started in the Old Dominion.</font>

Someone call the Federales, cuz I WAS ROBBED!!!

Just finished playing that ultra-gamey big girls blouse, Mala-ria in a tank fest called "Goslow" or "Go-slow" or "Cole slaw" and trounced his hinder to the tune of 71 -29 and all I got out of it was a TACTICAL VICTORY!!! What a revoltin' development!

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>Are they "moaners"?</font>

No, emus are screamers. Sheep are moaners. Except if Mace is involved, of course. Then everything's screaming.

Originally posted by Delaney:

Hi, I'm Delaney. I'm Panzer Leader's wife. I hope I am not intruding. I was over in the Al Gore thread and Jase thought I should say hi and mention his good looks but after the sumo wrestler picture of him I think that ship has sailed. Anyway hi.

Delaney, you're welcome anytime... perhaps you should hook-up with Persephone and YK2. Maybe we can find an SSN to be your footstool next time the gals get together and drink wine.

Oh, and feel free to leave your lesser half out of this. Make him take out the trash, bathe the dog, shave the cat, or sumfink.

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Oh, and feel free to leave your lesser half out of this. Make him take out the trash, bathe the dog, shave the cat, or sumfink.

In other words, anything to lessen his interaction with us. *suitable place here for a wink smiley*

btw Welcome aboard Delaney.

Mace

Are they "moaners"?

Moa's are extinct - they were quite intelligent birds and knew to run away from the first Aussies to come here.

Unfortunately hte Aussies had invented tag, or relay, bird chasing, so the Moa's were always running and didn't get any time to rest or eat or reproduce.

So they died out.

When the Aussies went back to Aussie they found out that sheep are too stupid to run.

Hence Mace.

Oh..sorry, you said "moaNers" - nah, they bleat too much.

Originally posted by Delaney:

Hi, I'm Delaney. I'm Panzer Leader's wife. I hope I am not intruding. I was over in the Al Gore thread and Jase thought I should say hi and mention his good looks but after the sumo wrestler picture of him I think that ship has sailed. Anyway hi.

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better than Panzer Leader.

Hey - great idea - why don't all you farging iceholes get your wives, etc., to post here in your steads?