Peng Challenge v1.01, It's STILL not Fixed!!!

Lars

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Well, I don't drink wine.

Another Smirnoff Ice aficionado, I suppose?

Typical.</font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I'll do anything for some good African wine - MBT be damned!

Sigh. It's this sort of attitude that puts you in the 'He just doesn't get it category.

In other events, I am off to watch the Sooners win the Big 12 Southern Division. Turns out later, if I'm sober enough.

Steve

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I'm curious as to how long it took you before you became exausted, crawling on your hands and knees begging your wife to marry you?</font>

LOL!!

The Just-a-Creep is trying to blame his likely huge loss on the fact that our battle has been fought mostly on the unpatched CMBB. He wants me to surrender.

What's even funnier is that he's probably correct, and will have to suffer ignominious defeat anyway because I'm a gamey bastiche.

Die in the bloody grainfield, Joe! Feel the sting of my MG34s. Death and dismemberment is your lot, and you deserve it.

Treeburst 155, Squire to Senior Knight More-Arty, Defender of Lost Causes

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moriarty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Uttered by Redwolf

But as we are speaking, can anybody explain this fun thing to me?

Well, sirrah, we in the M.B.T. never really have any fun. No, no quite impossible to do so when surrounded by cess. Ergo, we are forced to make fun. This we do with reckless abandon. Mostly, we make fun of each other, often of ourselves and most certainly at all manner of rules, regulations, Joe Shaw and in particular, i.e., to wit, e.g., etc., at any Outerboard grog who comes wandering in.</font>

I'll do anything for a bottle of Scope or a vintage vanilla extract - MBT be damned!

Teenagers, sheesh. Seanachai, do something about your youngun ... maybe teach him about the finer points of after-shave consumption.

[ November 23, 2002, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Moriarty ]

Originally posted by Moriarty:

... {snipped} ... I don't have to "start" you do it to yourself, make fun of , that is, as I am not concerned about whatever else you do to yourself, with each post you make.

Say here's a thought ... next time you post, why not attempt something different and try to make some sense. It'd be a nice change of pace for you ... not to mention for us.

Joe

Ah spaind precious points on feckin' air support, an' tha poxy bloody shtyupid AI attacks mah ain tanks wi' at. Sumteems thas gam is feckin' rubbish. Boot thain Ah suppose sum people will like tae bae attacked bah their ain air support, an' sum folks widnae, eh Steve??? Ye cannae program fer people's preferainces, can ye?

Bah!

How to Defeat OGSF in four short turns - A kindergarten Primer

Now I know you lot remember last week when the membership was shaken to the core with Li'l Panzer Tramp's epic victory over the crotchety old OGSF. Yes, I heard Peng whipsering to OGSF and helping him back to his feet. I saw the hushed conversation between Mrspk and Moriarty as they discussed the best means to release the hounds of the VRWC on me.

Why, even Seanachai reaised a Spock-like eyebrow in consternation as he-who-does-not-care about-wins-and-losses still detected a disturbance of the force.

Lads and lasses, it has (practically) happened again. Turn one, my li'l ol' Tank-destroyer destroys his most precious heavies.

Turn two, mortar rounds and AT ammo start raining down on my position, but Obt. Heinz has already taken the precauttion of high-tailin' it outta there.

Turn three, as Ob. Heinz makes a fast run to some scattered trees (ambush Location #2) he takes a hip-shot at that pesky gun on the highest hill (gamey Bastid OGSF is) and TAKES IT OUT! (no turret either!)

Turn 4, his heavy arty starts landing on the location of Ambush Location #1 (where nothing of value remains, mind you) his tanks begin to crest the ridge for A#2 to succeed, and my HMGs open up on what I like to call The OGSF Killing Grounds whence his troops appear, hit the dirt, and those who remain sneak exhausted back to their own tree-line, miles from any objective. Other than a few rounds (one shot one kill) I am good to go.

Note that the whole 'aeroplane incident' he br-r-rogues on about was turn FIVE, long after his plans have gone to ****e.

If only I still had v1.0, but oh well, he can have his 'draw' (chuckle).

[ November 23, 2002, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

How to Defeat OGSF in four short turns - A kindergarten Primer

If only I still had v1.0, but oh well, he can have his 'draw' (chuckle).

Yoo are a small poodle's walkin' oot vest, an' a festerin' git tae boot. Ah haeve converted tha file tae 1.01 an' saint at tae ye, ye jibblin' gerbil giblet toucher. Ye kin kiss mah spotty arse laddie, at is'nae o'er till tha fat PL sings!! An' didnae lie tae mae, Ah've seen tha picture. Thas'l bae like "Rocky" ain round 48 whain tha canny bastarrrd suddenly recovers an' knocks tha crap oot o' tha other bastarrrd!

Bastarrrd.

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I'm curious as to how long it took you before you became exausted, crawling on your hands and knees begging your wife to marry you?</font>

Ladies, ladies, ladies, how are we ton-nite, eh? Here, allow me to break open a case of premium White Burgundy, a little delicate wine from the Poulliy Fousse region of France. Sadly, Fair Delaney is indisposed at the moment. Having been forced to sit through Attack of the Clones (how could she not like the love scene??) she must cleanse her mind with a bit of "Four Weddings and a Funeral" or somesuch.

I hear one of you might have a spare set of yarbles? No not those, Lady Persephone! I wouldn't come within ten feet of those smoking black nuggets! The other ones, the rather sad, mismatched set you may've picked up while trolling for bottom feeders. Not perfect, as my lost pair were heavy as lead and fine as brushed platinum, but this sad little lot ought to do the trick at least temporarily.

I hear one of you might have a spare set of yarbles? No not those, Lady Persephone! I wouldn't come within ten feet of those smoking black nuggets! The other ones, the rather sad, mismatched set you may've picked up while trolling for bottom feeders. Not perfect, as my lost pair were heavy as lead and fine as brushed platinum, but this sad little lot ought to do the trick at least temporarily.

Well, Panzer Leader, I would gladly give them to you, but I believe that decision is up to the Olde Ones and the Justiciar....sorry.

Well that just isn't good enough PL .

I insist you untie Delaney now and allow her to come join myself and Persephone for some wine and chat.

Four weddings and a funeral eh?

Hmmmmm on second thoughts maybe she's looking for some ideas on how to bump you off.

Tell her to give us a call if she needs any help..

We do a nice line in custom built coffins.

Armour plated of course.............

Originally posted by YK2:

Well that just isn't good enough PL .

I insist you untie Delaney now and allow her to come join myself and Persephone for some wine and chat.

Four weddings and a funeral eh?

Hmmmmm on second thoughts maybe she's looking for some ideas on how to bump you off.

Tell her to give us a call if she needs any help..

We do a nice line in custom built coffins.

Armour plated of course.............

Hey Emma....what coffin mod are you using?