BIZARRE bug seen - Armored "Clown Car"

No, Im not kidding!!

I'm playing the Arhnem battle as the Brits. So there I am watching as an armored car comes across the bridge, my Piat takes it out. Ok. Next turn.

About this time I start hearing the hatch popping open on it. Over, and over again. Crew members starting getting out. And I mean LOTS of them. Just like the clown car at the circus! I lost count after some 20+ crew got out of that thing. The got mowed down immediately....but it was the weirdest thing. This went on for 2 or 3 turns. Finally it stopped.

Here's a picture -

massacre2.jpg

So.....anyone seen that before???

Guest Scott Clinton

Ohhh, but for a movie file of that one! biggrin.gif

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.

This was the 12th Panzerclownische Division, hastily thrown together in desperation at Arhnem. Highly effective at blocking bridges and causing incapacitation of the enemy by means of fits of laughter. They were a product of the psychological warfare branch.

Really!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

Phoenix - can you email me an autosave from that game to feedback@bigtimesoftware.com ? Thanks.

Charles<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There seems to be two Autosave files in my directory, each with a different extension (Im not at that machine now though ) Which one should I send ya?

Also, I think I did a "save game" after that happened. Can I load that movie somehow?

Guest Madmatt

If that bug occured in a Operation send the autosave.cmc if it occured in a Scenario or DYO send the autosave.cmb.

Hedge your bet, send them both! wink.gif

Madmatt...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gen. Sosaboski:

ROFLMAO! biggrin.gif THat's just what I needed to see! I have never seen anything as funny as that!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think that's funny. You should see the kill stats of my guys!!!!!!!!

Jeezus, I think some of them have like "43 casualties inflicted". I was worried they'd run out of ammo. I'm telling ya, it was wild. "Klang klang klang" That hatch kept opening and they just kept streaming out of that thing.

WHAT is the problem here? Obviously there were a whole ****load of Panzer crew hiding under the bridge with a manhole in the deck. The AC cleverly faked an incapaciting hit, stopped on top of the manhole, then opened the bottom escape hatch ... never mind.

Man that is funny smile.gif

Joe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...