And out from the shadows, emerges...A Great One! New Tiger VI B Mod on CMHQ!!!!!!!!!

About once a year I get an email from Dainius Kartanas. You may recall that he did up the first batch of replacement explosions for CMBO about 2 years ago. We liked them so much that we incorporated them into the v.1.12 patch in fact. Well Dainius doesn't say much, doesn't send me much but when he does I take notice and tonights newest mod is no different. Pictures speak far better than words so just feast your eyes on this:

tiger-b1.jpg

Grab it at CMHQ!

Enjoy!

Madmatt

Oh no! Ever since I laid eyes on Gordon Molek's old green tiger-striped King Kitty, it has always held the place on honor in my BMP list. It's my favorite vehicle mod of all time.

BTW Gordon if you're reading this....if you EVER have the time to redo that green striped KT mod in hi-res, I'll name my first-born child after you! (Or shower you with praise and adoration...whichever you're more comfortable with)

I may have to give this one a try, but I'm still really attached to that green monstrosity smile.gif

Thanks for the mod.

GG

DAMN, she's beauty!!! I am going to hug her, kiss her and even cuddle with her, I am not letting her go. No this one will be more than all the other ones. I had my way with one and let her go, get a new one, have my way with her again and pass her along. NOOO, not this one, this one I am going to have my way with and still keep her and even maybe have others like her, yep she is worth keeping. :D

Good grief Baldy One!

Stunning! Reminds me of the King Tiger mod that I have by a Turkish artist called Bulent. Beautifully striped like a ... Tiger ;)

You should'nt keep this Danius in your cupboard Madmatt! Let him out!

Regards,

Charl Theron

----------------

"Skiet hom in die hol Jackson, Pa soek die bokvel heel!"*

-- Louwtjie Theron jnr., famed big 5 game hunter

* Translation from Afrikaans: "Shoot him in the arse Jackson, Dad needs the hide in one piece!"

[ February 22, 2002, 03:29 AM: Message edited by: WineCape ]