Can anyone identify this flag?

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

What is the world coming to? First a Pooler starts off a Grog thread, and the other Poolers pile in. I must say, they all held their own, and were able to come to an agreement on the "correct" answer.

Then instead of a real grog coming in and declaring mastery, we get a lame flamer come to sully up the place.

Poolers 1, Grogs 0

My compliments to the Cesspool. I knew we'd have you come around in time.

Makes me embarrassed to be a grog.

Now, is ICS a Grog-aspirant or a Pool-aspirant?

Or can one be both?

You guys can have him for your team. (I've been wanting to say that since recess in Grade Six - I was always at the other end of that phrase....)

Actually he already "tried out" in the CessPool ... we sent him to "Coventry", that's how much WE liked him. Now he appears as a wannabe Grog without hassling over all the tedious reading and so forth that YOU foolish grogs think is so necessary.

Joe

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Iron Chef Sakai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Croda:

What conclusion can we draw considering the difference in this flag and the blue RLB one we saw?

Easy squeezy!

The red flag is for girl nazi's and the blue flag is for boy nazi's.

Its true! I saw it on a cooking show hosted by a drunk Buddhist good luck charmer.</font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Or can one be both?

You guys can have him for your team. (I've been wanting to say that since recess in Grade Six - I was always at the other end of that phrase....)

Sorry, old boy, we tossed that one back

Well I knew someone would turn the lights out sooner or later. Didn't even wait for Saturday night.

Now I can't say I ever took notice of Iron Head around before so I wasn't bothered none. I figured the analogy of a Nazi flag with the ancient Jewish temples would probally be enough to get the attention of Mossad or someone. The fact the poor chap refuses to submit to reality and steadfastly insists on standing infront of an onrushing train declaring his right to do so is only an indication that the problem as it were, most likely won't exist for long.

However the hasty and incorrect conclusion that the poolers somehow outscored points in this competition is completely without merit. The fact is, while OGSF appears to have found "the" flag, I would submit that the actual trail of this final conclusion began to lead towards the RLB long before he found what amounts to little more than a claim in a sales advertisement. And, while I personally do not doubt the authenticity of the final conclusion, it must be recognized that a confirmation by an actual authority with some credentials is as yet to be established.

Therefore, any claim to a point declaration is purely speculative in nature and potentially precipitant while coincedentally failing to acknowledge the research performed in good faith by other members of the forum towards the common goal of identification of a historical object in the possession of a pooler, who I might add, asked for such assistance albeit indirectly, of the good natured grogs who readily accepted and offered to help without hesitation or reservation.

All this despite the fact that the poolers were encroaching upon the sacred foundations of grogdom and venturing far afield of their more comfortable habitat within the pitiful squaller of the cesspool and well out of their league. None-the-less, the benevolent grogs freely offered their intelligent services only to be repaid inturn by an outlandish claim of superiority by what one could only term as a complete and utter failure to acknowledge the facts and come to terms with the abysmal truth that they, the poolers, were soundly shown the way to the light of knowledge by the very grogdom for which they display an abundance of what can only be perceived as jealous disdain.

Besides, the poolers aren't nearly as good looking as the grogs.

[ February 27, 2002, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: Bruno Weiss ]

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Well I knew someone would turn the lights out sooner or later. Didn't even wait for Saturday night.

Now I can't say I ever took notice of Iron Head around before so I wasn't bothered none. I figured the analogy of a Nazi flag with the ancient Jewish temples would probally be enough to get the attention of Mossad or someone. The fact the poor chap refuses to submit to reality and steadfastly insists on standing infront of an onrushing train declaring his right to do so is only an indication that the problem as it were, most likely won't exist for long.

However the hasty and incorrect conclusion that the poolers somehow outscored points in this competition is completely without merit. The fact is, while OGSF appears to have found "the" flag, I would submit that the actual trail of this final conclusion began to lead towards the RLB long before he found what amounts to little more than a claim in a sales advertisement. And, while I personally do not doubt the authenticity of the final conclusion, it must be recognized that a confirmation by an actual authority with some credentials is as yet to be established.

Therefore, any claim to a point declaration is purely speculative in nature and potentially precipitant while coincedentally failing to acknowledge the research performed in good faith by other members of the forum towards the common goal of identification of a historical object in the possession of a pooler, who I might add, asked for such assistance albeit indirectly of the good natured grogs who readily accepted and offered to help.

Yup.

Now now, Mr Weiss, Don't get your knickers in a bunch. 'Twas Grog Dorosh that toted up the score, mind you. Real 'poolers don't give a hoot aboot the score anyway. Its the hunt that counts.

And anyway, isn't the real enemy here ICS? Isn't he the fly in the vaseline, the spanner in the gears, the pee in the cornflakes? Why can't we all just hate him?

Peng

edited because real 'pooler's never get it right the first time

[ February 27, 2002, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: MrPeng ]

Lemme see noo...a stankin' Cesspuddlian, wha at as our sacred duty tae hate wi' a loathin' normally rrreserrrved fer stepped ain terrier crap, posts a groggly query tae tha grogs. After wun hundrrred an' twelve carefully considered replees', wi' tha groggly hordes standin' aboot wi' forefinger an' thumb pinched under their chins, glassy eye's starin' oot aintae tha groggly bloo yonder, a much loved an' honored Seniour Kanniget steps oop tae tha plate an' deliver's tha answer on tha firrst try.

An' noo tha sailf presainted bronze medallist bagins tha groggly dance o' revisionist crotch scratchin'.

Ah were rright an' yoo widnae certain, laddie. Ah stood oop fer mah conviction, an' yoo wafted ain tha breeze lak a wee span'l poot. Ah am a crrredit tae tha Cesspool an' yoo are a failed grog.

Cesspool! Cesspool! Oi! Oi! Oi!

(..ookay laddie, ye kin lock her oop noo....)

SirMacOberGruppenbloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Iron Chef Sakai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Your absolutly right......but it also has not been proven to be correct either.

True. However, with all the empirical evidence you so kindly provide, it is the most logical theory</font>

Originally posted by Croda:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Croda:

What conclusion can we draw considering the difference in this flag and the blue RLB one we saw?

Easy squeezy!

The red flag is for girl nazi's and the blue flag is for boy nazi's.

Its true! I saw it on a cooking show hosted by a drunk Buddhist good luck charmer.</font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Or can one be both?

Sorry, old boy, we tossed that one back</font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Now now, Mr Weiss, Don't get your knickers in a bunch. 'Twas Grog Dorosh that toted up the score, mind you. Real 'poolers don't give a hoot aboot the score anyway. Its the hunt that counts.

And anyway, isn't the real enemy here ICS? Isn't he the fly in the vaseline, the spanner in the gears, the pee in the cornflakes? Why can't we all just hate him?

Peng

edited because real 'pooler's never get it right the first time

We all know how insects in Mr. Pengs vaseline jar can completly ruin his morning, day, or Saturday Night. :D

Stuka, will stop shrugging your responsibilities in buying Mr.Peng his dipers? Did'nt anyone tell you he pee's in his cornflakes?

Originally posted by OGSF:

Lemme see noo...a stankin' Cesspuddlian, wha at as our sacred duty tae hate wi' a loathin' normally rrreserrrved fer stepped ain terrier crap, posts a groggly query tae tha grogs. After wun hundrrred an' twelve carefully considered replees', wi' tha groggly hordes standin' aboot wi' forefinger an' thumb pinched under their chins, glassy eye's starin' oot aintae tha groggly bloo yonder, a much loved an' honored Seniour Kanniget steps oop tae tha plate an' deliver's tha answer on tha firrst try.

A closet grog if ever there was one.