Why does Madmatt hardly post here anymore?

Is it just me, or does it seem as if the only posts involving Madmatt are "gotta lock this one up" comments?

I like the way he locks threads down that need to be, but it feels wierd seeing very little personal input from him on all kinds of different issues...

Originally posted by japinard:

Is it just me...

Yeah, it's just you. Madmatt has posted lots since the game was released, and on substantive issues. You just haven't been reading the right threads. Dan, Martin, and Steve have also been posting more frequently. And—Lo and behold!—even Charles posted at least twice to my sure knowledge. Clearly, after the release of BB things eased up a little at BFC.

Michael

I am still here...I am ALWAYS here. Maybe even more so now than before.

So what have I been up to?

Well I have been testing the forthcoming v1.01 patch which will make EVERYONE very happy with what its got new in it.

I have been busting my butt to take care of a little issue that occured with some naughty CD's.

Also been trying to keep on top of all the normal customer support stuff in email and here on the forum as best I can.

AND NO, ITS NOT A FEMALE ELF IN NEVERWINTER NIGHTS...

He is a Male Dwarf Fighter named Snarf FartTurd if you must know.... tongue.gif

Madmatt

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

He's probably pretty busy at the moment.

I'm sure (from personal experience) that he is VERY busy dealing with grumpy Canadians who pre-orderd CMBB and who HAVE NOT received their game yet! :(

I suspect he is dealing with plenty of OTHER problems with defective disks (PC disks that is he he).

Matt has been VERY helpful with regard to my missing CD. You can see I am A HUGE fan of his by my signature file :D

-tom w