CMMOS v3.02.001 Previews (muchos pics!)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Manx:

Gordon,

Yeah, i'm still here...and just as soon as i find another job, and find out what sort of hours i will have to put in, I WILL BE BACK!!!

Well I hope the resolution to both is very soon. With Garry Kump back, and Old Dog poking his (cold wet) nose in here every once in awhile, once your situation is resolved, we can have a big old reunion party.

Gordon

Originally posted by MrNoobie:

i just recieved my copy a few weeks ago, i thought the game would be dead because its been two years...its nice to see that this game is still going smile.gif

Dead? Nah, we just smell that way. ;)

And, hey, welcome aboard!

Very nice. While I'm eagerly anticipating the Tiger I/II rulesets, I'm just ecstatic the German guns are getting updates. Tiger did a good job with the mod for the German guns for the time but ever since the Allied versions got an update, they paled in comparison.

Oh, Gordon. Let me ask you. Now I'm just asking nothing else, OK? :D But wasn't it you that said that you were modding a JagTiger some time like 2 or 3 weeks ago ago? And if so is it going to be in this big release or is it still in the works if it was in fact you that said it? Just asking. smile.gif

Hey Pawbroon thanks for the quick reply. So you are up early too I see? Now I don't think that me mentioning the JagTiger should result in any type of setback. I was just asking as you will see if you go back and reread my post. I wasn't whinning or anything - this time anyway. :D

lcm1947,

You post wasn't taken wrong and I don't think PawBroon's post should be taken wrong either. Yes, a Jagdtiger based on parts of my King Tiger is in the works, but is not very far along yet due to other issues. It's in the pipeline though.

Gordon

Gordon. I didn't take PawBroon's post wrong. I was joking with him because he was joking with me. I knew that. I probably should have put a smiley face like he did however. But anyway, thanks for answering. So in the future then. Cool. Now I suppose Pawbroon will want Andrew to delay my Pershing back another week now. ;) Oh and Gordon if you have time would you check out the post titled JadTiger Mod recently. I would like your opinion on my remark. If you do you could reply on that post if you want to that is. I would really like to get your opinion. Appreciate it and thanks for all your hard work. It is really appreicated as all you modders are.

Hey Gordon never mind about getting with me about the JagTiger post. mchlstrt who was the one that did the mod I was talking about answered me so everything is cool. Nice guy and does some good work. PS: I'm still mad at Pawbroon. :D

Hey Gordon why the delay? Has Andrew been working day and night and taking off work to try to get the Pershing he's doing in it? :D What a guy! Just joking and please take your time we can wait another week or so. No problem. :mad: smile.gif

One very useful thing that this new release will do is to correct a glitch that crept in unnoticed a few months back.

All the grass in Field and Stream is keyed to include the middle ground between the playing area and the horizon, even when the original author didn't think to include it.

Somewhere along the way a text file dropped out of the File Lists, without which the instruction to include this feature became meaningless.

So thanks to some helpful feedback we got along the way (see, we really are paying attention when you make comments to us, even when we don't agree...) we re-inserted the missing file.

Bottom line is that if you play with Nicholas Bell muddy brown terrain, and then switch to Magua, the middle ground will now switch to green instead of staying brown.

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

Sometimes that is an indication of an update in progress. Woo-Hoo! :D

Not necessarily. There are still a couple of outstanding items we are looking at. Don't have a specific date but it should be soon (sound familiar? ;) )

Prinz Eugen, are you having problems downloading from the currently available links or are you looking for the updates?

Keith