Where is everyone from BTS?

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

[QB]He's just pulling your leg, Boris. Don't sweat it.

smile.gif

It would not have been the fist time Hasbro is trying to buy out BTS. They had thier chance when BTS was working with Avalon Hill. Thank god (may the California Supreem Court not band me) Hasbro failed before.

Ok Micheal I'll bite. Y2K? :confused: I assume it's something I should understand but I'm sitting here reading it with a blank expression on my face trying to figure it out. I miss a lot of jokes too - BTW. smile.gif Yeah I don't know what happened to Kitty. She made that great looking King Tiger and up and disappeared. Modders do come and go but I think we've got a good bunch. Just look at the game. Awesome!

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Ok Micheal I'll bite. Y2K? :confused: I assume it's something I should understand but I'm sitting here reading it with a blank expression on my face trying to figure it out. I miss a lot of jokes too - BTW. smile.gif Yeah I don't know what happened to Kitty. She made that great looking King Tiger and up and disappeared. Modders do come and go but I think we've got a good bunch. Just look at the game. Awesome!

No, no, YK2. And, for that matter, Persephone. And Kitty recently posted a quick hello in the Cesspool. These are all women who post on the Board.

In what can only be described as consummate irony, they generally post in the Cesspool, which is one of the few areas of the Forum where a female poster is treated courteously enough to continue regular posting.

I have a theory, based on my increasingly millenialistic/apocalyptic speculations in the Any Chance of Release thread.

CMBB was released on June 22. All BTS staff and anybody who has not posted to this forum since June 22 have been "raptured" in some sense, probably to secret bases in the Antarctic, where they are now indulging in endless games of CMBB.

Ah but you say, we've seen postings by BTS staff members since June 22. Hogwash! You've been bamboozled by the anti-Moon, anti-Fionn, anti-et al.

There's nothing, ultimately, left for those of us who weren't ready on June 22. Finis. . .Fertig. . .Kaput :(

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Seanachai, there's also another female, who goes by the hande "Amy Aemilius". She posts very rarely, and mostly in the Strategic Command forum. Still a junior member, I think.

The fact that you guys keep track of these women so carefully is starting to freak me out. tongue.gif:D

Originally posted by Seanachai:

In what can only be described as consummate irony, they generally post in the Cesspool, which is one of the few areas of the Forum where a female poster is treated courteously enough to continue regular posting.

False. They are not "treated with courtesy". They are lauded, fêted, serenaded. Rose petals are strewn at their dainty feet and garlands of fragrant herbs placed gently on their perfectly coiffed heads. They are fed sweetmeats and poured goblets of the noblest Chian wine. They are cossetted, worshipped, seduced.

"Courtesy?" Bah! I spit on your courtesy.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

And Kitty recently posted a quick hello in the Cesspool.

There's also a piccie of Dame Kitty in the Airbourne Assault credits. Considering the other pics in the credits (Dorosh and The_Capt to mention too many), she should clearly consider consulting m' learned friends.

Well, well Kitty is back, well as much as anyone is really "here" if you think about it, none of us are really "here." We all are at our own homes / place of work etc. , err never mind, I am thinking too much, its summer time, and schools out.

[ July 04, 2002, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

Originally posted by Panzerman:

Well, well Kitty is back, well as much as anyone is really "here" if you think about it, none of us are really "here." We all are at our own homes / place of work etc. , err ever mind, I am thinking too much, its summer time, and schools out.

I was never "gone." Well as much as one can BE "gone" from a message forum . . . err, never mind, I'm drinking too much. It's summer time and school's in. ;)

Kitty

I think they're all helping Hubert write the manual for SC. All that cutting and pasting... glueing pictures of panzers to posterboard, etc...

And the beer... oh my, yes, the leagues of beer being consumed... gawd!!!

Aloid :eek: