Anyone down under got it yet

Titan

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by KiwiJoe:

Why are you guys in such a rush to get it? The quicker you get it the quicker the "king of down under" will destroy you. Right now you havent lost a game - enjoy it while it lasts :cool:

Kiwijoe - CMBO NZ/AUS champ (self decleared)

I believe K.J. you're forgetting about your felow countryman whose post appears at the top of this thread and who turned the tables on you in that challenge you had going. And there's also Cpl. Carrot in N.Z. etc, etc. without mentioning all the players you've yet to tackle in Oz.

Regards

Jim R.

Due to a cash flow problem imposed by a monthly salary and various loan repayments, I have not even pre-ordered yet.

I will uphold my end of the bargain and shout the beers for any who would venture up Brisbane way.

It will be my home brew though and if you happen to not like it...... tough ****!

tongue.gif

Howdy everybody - yes I'm back and I'm a mouthy bitch as always :0

Ahhhhh Mike - still hurting from that thrashing I delivered with my AA trucks???? Muhahahaha

Swallow the pain baby you'll need a clear head for ya next kickin when we meet :D

Whats up with Reichmann? does he actually play any games or does he just surf the forums and keep a detailed journal of all events. I'm looking 4ward 2 playing ya dude - lets see how good your memory is after I destroy you a dozen times in a row.

Afternoon Agua - looking 4ward 2 a few friendly games with ya when CMBB finally arrives.

Ahhhhh Mike - still hurting from that thrashing I delivered with my AA trucks????

Hurt??

Err....this is a game...on a computer.....not like real life !!

No hurt involved.

Just a memory of a jerk - don't worry - you ain't worth playin' so there won't be any "kickin'" 'cos we ain't ever gonna meet.

Ahhhhh Mike - still hurting from that thrashing I delivered with my AA trucks????

Hurt??

Err....this is a game...on a computer.....

No hurt involved.

Just a memory of a jerk - don't worry - you ain't worth playin' so there won't be any "kickin'" 'cos we ain't ever gonna meet.

Originally posted by Mike:

you ain't worth playin' so there won't be any "kickin'" 'cos we ain't ever gonna meet.

It' a small place! I can see a party in Ponsonby, lots of beer, Joe's spading some girl in the corner, a guy walks up, she says "Oh, Joe, have you met my boyfriend Mike...?"

pow :D

"They don't like it down-under 'em, they don't like it down-under 'em!"

It strikes me that it is never inappropriate to remind all Australians that my Quest, most holy and devout, is to 'Crush Them All'.

Now, a new vehicle for the defeat, subjugation, humiliation, in short the 'Crushing' of all Australians, will shortly be available to us.

So, let me remind Stuka that when the new game's out, he's got a right good 'crushing' coming his way. Also that sweater fondler, Mace. Also, that...

Well, all of you Marsupials, actually.

By the by, have you Aussie Gits all gone by my thread,

Bugger The Demo, Sod Pre-Ordering, Read In Order To Let Seanachai Know You Hate Him

And sent me a letter, card, or postcard filled with your hatred of me?

Also, do you lot of primitive, pouched mammals realize that the bloody Peng Challenge Thread had it's very genesis in the 'Anyone Got CM in Australia Yet' thread?

We all used to wander by there and laugh, and make the odd comment here and there about the fact that you lot didn't have the game yet.

Good times, good times.

It was where Peng was originally Challenged to the longest running thread in, quite probably, human history.

Treat yourselves, lads! Go out and drink 'Foster's' until your copy of the game arrives.

[ September 20, 2002, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Why are you guys in such a rush to get it? The quicker you get it the quicker the "king of down under" will destroy you. Right now you havent lost a game - enjoy it while it lasts :cool:

Kiwijoe - CMBO NZ/AUS champ (self decleared)

From Famous Quotes:

Best combat mission moments:

tecumseh

3) When Catnip beat Kiwijoe in about 5 turns.

2) When she did it again

1) When she then posted the reason for her second win was because she'd "just discovered the hunt command"