Patch out...?

Havent found it yet, but I did find this news so it's either out there already, or will be up soon.

Combat Mission 2 Patch online - The folks at battlefront.com did release an enormous Patch with over 100 bugfixes!!! Version 1.01 is even more realistic than the older versions and the patch is about 55 megabytes full of new vehicles and weapons for your ultimate combat experience!

can you advise Mr. Martin...

Originally posted by Magnum MGG:

Havent found it yet, but I did find this news so it's either out there already, or will be up soon.

Combat Mission 2 Patch online - The folks at battlefront.com did release an enormous Patch with over 100 bugfixes!!! Version 1.01 is even more realistic than the older versions and the patch is about 55 megabytes full of new vehicles and weapons for your ultimate combat experience!

can you advise Mr. Martin...

nah, the BTS crew is probably sitting around somewhere, smoking and drinking, and forgetting to release the patch.

:D

The patch is actually about 26 megs and will be released soon.

You might want to fill CDV in on that. They appear to have released it already, judging from the link on their page to the gamesweb site, which appears to be the official download. We Americans would like ours too....

I guess Caligula Jones was right. :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ November 21, 2002, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: demoss ]

Originally posted by MrNoobie:

so that patch is the CDV version right? im not touching anything till BTS says so

Translated description:

"This Mega-Patch to 'Combat mission 2' entails an increase at realism as well as over 100 Bugfixes. The list of the new vehicle models, that the Patch quite large with 68 MB includes, is just as long.

Unfortunately can its no Savegames out of the prior version 1.0 use and in an E-mail game need all partners the same version, but for that functions the Patch with all Sprachversionen of the game."

Hmmmm....seems like a patch to me....

COG

Interesting.........

I think im gonna hold off on dling anything. Im in the middle of a huge scenario right now. So, Since the older save game files wont work with the new patch. Im gonna wait to finish it before i install the patch.

[ November 21, 2002, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: MeatEtr ]

Originally posted by demoss:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Unfortunately can its no Savegames out of the prior version 1.0 use and in an E-mail game need all partners the same version, but for that functions the Patch with all Sprachversionen of the game.

Translations by Yoda?</font>