The Peng Challenge - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yellow Ribbon

Anyone who says otherwise is so low on the food chain that slime-mold eats him (or her) for breakfast.

Slappy you worthless pile of grogdung. Smilies?

Pathetic.

All games in which I am currently PBEMing are hereby over. I lost them. Henceforth it is TCP/IP or nothing for me. I can't be bothered anymore.

And the Peng thread?

Dead.

That is all.

Peng

Actually, the Duke's performances as "Rooster Cogburn", "Cahill: U.S. Marshal" and "The Shootist" have always impressed me the most.

I've always thought "The Shootist" was an extremely appropriate role on which to end his career.

I'll forgive Stuka's remarks - I've learned to expect nothing less than total idiocy from all Oztraylyuns, particularly those with odd fantasies of speaking to non-existent girlfriends who wouldn't even bother to give him a glob of spit on his nose, much less a smile, if they encountered him in reality.

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

So why not play stack the bodies and enjoy yourself?

Bauhaus seems to enjoy those sort of games much more than the rest of us.

Mace

[ April 18, 2002, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

<font size="-1">Bauwho? Haven't seen any posts by this Bauperson since Berli knows when.

Please to enlighten me.</font>[/QB]

I wish I could say that Doghaus was a figment of your twisted imagination, but I can't. That particular big girl's blouse does in fact exist. Last I saw, she was off playing ghost recon or some wussy sports game.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I'll forgive Stuka's remarks - I've learned to expect nothing less than total idiocy from all Oztraylyuns, particularly those with odd fantasies of speaking to non-existent girlfriends who wouldn't even bother to give him a glob of spit on his nose, much less a smile, if they encountered him in reality.

Actually I'm a married man these days so the possibility of 'girlfriends' is an enigma as incredulous as an 'ironic american'.

Of course my crew, the unteroffiziers Jolie and Richards can hardly be termed 'girlfriends' can they?

I mean, they're my crew fer 'gawds sake!

And what may transpire in the heat of battle, with death at every turn, when a young, voluptous rear gunner does not know when her next breath will be her last and the scent of the leather clad, handsome yet slightly aloof pilot in whose masculine hands her destiny lies, fills her nostrils while the perspiration from the heat of voracious combat trickles sensously between her heaving bosoms, leaving salty marks in her lacy, white brassiere cannot be construed as adultery in any way, can it?

Now, when you where on the Somme in '16, and the artillery rained down and you were positive you were going to die and you poked the bloke next to you, did that make you a nonce?

Well, yes it did actually.

Ah yes, he gets a watch and tears up. I recall the scene very well - the awkwardness of showing the men he needs reading glasses. I greatly enjoy Ford's Cavalry trio.

However, sir, you are a boob.

The Searchers shows man at his darkest, while Yellow Ribbon focuses on men in tight blue pants singing the Troop to sleep at night. Sounds more like a bad Boy Scout movie. That would probably explain your enjoyment thereof.

Originally posted by Stuka:

Actually I'm a married man these days so the possibility of 'girlfriends' is an enigma as incredulous as an 'ironic american'.

What's that honey? . . . No, of course not - that's what I'm saying . . . What? . . . No, I don't have any girlfriends, I promise.

Of course my crew, the unteroffiziers Jolie and Richards can hardly be termed 'girlfriends' can they?
They can't fly, they can't act, and you appear to have all sorts of fantasies involving them, err, fawning over you.

I mean, they're my crew fer 'gawds sake!
No, no, no honey! No, it's just something I made up for an online forum . . . What's that? . . . No, of course not, honey . . . I would rather have you than those tramps any day of the week, and twice on Sundays . . . Really! . . . No, honey, you're as pretty as the day we met *snigger* . . . No, I love you, what are you talking about?

And what may transpire in the heat of battle, with death at every turn, when a young, voluptous rear gunner does not know when her next breath will be her last and the scent of the leather clad, handsome yet slightly aloof pilot in whose masculine hands her destiny lies, fills her nostrils while the perspiration from the heat of voracious combat trickles sensously between her heaving bosoms, leaving salty marks in her lacy, white brassiere cannot be construed as adultery in any way, can it?
What was that? No, no, just offering advice to a lost friend . . . No, I wasn't doing THAT? *sigh* Yes dear, I'll go wash my hands now . . . Yes dear . . .

Originally posted by Croda:

Ah yes, he gets a watch and tears up. I recall the scene very well - the awkwardness of showing the men he needs reading glasses. I greatly enjoy Ford's Cavalry trio.

However, sir, you are a boob.

The Searchers shows man at his darkest, while Yellow Ribbon focuses on men in tight blue pants singing the Troop to sleep at night. Sounds more like a bad Boy Scout movie. That would probably explain your enjoyment hereof.

Croda you lackwit, any respect I may have had for you (damned little and dependent solely upon the fact that you were, however dubiously, a member of the CessPool) has evaporated like the wet spot on the front of your trousers that eventually evaporated leaving yet a trace behind to be viewed with disgust and apprehension.

I'm not in the least bit concerned with which MOVIE was the best, nor did I make any such claim that SWAYR was the best MOVIE! I stated that SWAYR was the best movie JOHN WAYNE did, that his performance in that movie was his best ever, as indeed it was. As MrSpkr mentioned, he did a very good job in The Shootist as well, though the Rooster Cogburn and Cahill mentions were ludicrous. Still, we can expect no more than one reasonable thought out of any three that MrSpkr offers.

If you can't keep up with the rest of the class you'll just have to repeat the course Croda. Do ATTEMPT to pay attention.

As to the comments of the fair and gracious Patch ... I forgive you, I know that you don't really mean to denigrate the films of John Wayne. Likely enough you're saying that under duress as Berli just wants to stir the pot a bit.

I note with interest that Peng himself has come down on the side of righteousness. I had expected him to be forwarding the incomplete QB we started here in Salt Lake but doubtless he decided that he didn't have to be a weatherman to see which way the wind was blowing (if you get my drift) and abandoned it before my inevitable victory could be made complete.

But enough of this unseemly disagreement. Let's all unite together in the realization that Croda is a fool and Stuka an imbecile ... as indeed we always have.

Joe

Originally posted by RootDog:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RootDog:

Silence often is something not well appreciated.

Try it.</font>

You each know the pretend hatred we show around here for each other. Let’s speak about the real hatred that I have. It’s not for a person. It’s for a condition. I truly abhor migraines. I’ve had them for as long as I can remember. Mine are often triggered by either hunger or stress. They rob me of the ability to hate any of you, and I find that quite disturbing. As I notice that Joe still takes himself too seriously, I want to encourage him to get over himself, but I don’t have the energy to do so at the moment. It’s the migraine that impedes my onboard ire. While I’m sharing about anger and hatred for conditions, let me also mention that I truly hate cancer. It is so fecking unfair and devious by nature. I would gladly volunteer to have migraines from now on until I retire from this mortal coil if serendipity would smile upon a loved one and the cancer would be cleansed from her brain. I know about “if’s” I’m reminded of the silly little saying “If grandma had wheels, she’d be a wagon."

So, I feel like a real wussy boy complaining about a measly little migraine while my sister is having dizzy spells, intense and mind mind blowing headaches and a dependancy upon steriods. I don’t mention my migraines to her.

Let me end this on a positive note: My 3 month old neice, Anabella is now 7 lbs 11 oz and doing quite well. The moments I share with her, although punctuated by projectile vomiting, are quite special. She is a little heartbreaker. I just truly hope that her mother will be around 5 years from now.

[ April 18, 2002, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]

Guest PondScum

Fair Persephone, your ex-squirely-champion brings you great news!

The evil one known as chrisl (as opposed to the Evil One you are shackled to) has SURRENDERED to the forces of liberty, egality, and watching pretty girls walking down the Champs Elysee. This leaves me in possession of:

</font>

• most of a company of French waiters, busy twiddling their thumbs and waiting for the German assault to take place
    </font>
  • my drunken FO Pierre, who more by luck (and very large explosions) than judgement managed to do in a Tiger, 2 Pumas, a nassssty little flamethrower halftrack, and a lot of very unhappy German troops
    </font>
  • what's left of a very foggy waterlogged town after Pierre got through with it
    </font>
  • and The Name Of Peng </font>

(Is it a mere coincidence that he shows up right before his name is rightfully retrieved on the field of battle? I think not.)

Any rumors that Moriarty threw the scenario by giving Pierre triple the normal amount of ammo and one TRP for every bridge that chrisl had to cross are just that, rumors. All evidence has now been destroyed.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Let me end this on a positive note: My 3 month old neice, Anabella is now 7 lbs 11 oz and doing quite well. The moments I share with her, although punctuated by projectile vomiting, are quite special. She is a little heartbreaker. I just truly hope that her mother will be around 5 years from now.

Truly good news about your niece, Hiram. I hope you will now get good news from your sister's doctors.

Originally posted by Stuka:

Well...OK... after reading that, I can tell you that any plans for lunch go right out the window for me today. The nausea is just too overwhelming.

I think I would rather be forced to sit and watch an endless loop of Brando's huge pallid hinder, undulating in that unbelievably terrifying love scene found in the bottomlessly horrible movie "Last Tango", than have to read Sticky's narcotic induced fever dream again.

As I notice that Joe still takes himself too seriously, I want to encourage him to get over himself, but I don’t have the energy to do so at the moment.
Well lad, if you'd just learn to pronounce your name properly (who ever heard of a guy named HIGH rum pronounced as HEAR um) then likely enough your migranes would go away AND, as an added bonus, you'd be able to take me as seriously as I deserve, make of that what you will.

I agree, on a more sombre note, about cancer. I lost my Mom to one of the many varieties last summer and truly hate it.

Good news about your niece though, you'll look back on the projectile vomiting as one of the blessings ... along with incredibly vile, smelly, runny green poo ... no, really you will, give or take a few dozen years.

I don't have migranes, the garden variety headaches can't be compared I'm told, and I sympathize as much as a CessPooler is capable of sympathizing.

Joe

Sorry (well, actually I'm not sorry), but I gotta come down on Stuka's side on this one.

John Wayne was a fag. He was too, you boys. I installed two-way mirrors in his house in Brentwood and he came to the door in a dress.

Finishing up a BIG project tomoorow and then it will be back to world domination at the head of the ÜberLizard Army

Originally posted by Lars :

Peeping tom pervert.

As he is an Ozzie, this goes without saying. Nothing like posting the obvious.

Edit: Damn, Joe beat me to it. It must be really obvious if even Shaw gets it.

[ April 18, 2002, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: R_Leete ]