Suggestions for CMBB patch

Okay, you can post here about what needs to be fixed or added in the first patch.

You may think it's a bit too early, but I guess it's not - people have been speculating about CM sequels for all the time, so why not about what needs to be patched?

I'll start with:

1) Add ski and bicycle infantry

2) The turret of Pz-II rotates too slow

3) I want reverse R's back! (hoho... I said 'arse'... hoho hoho.)

BTS/BFC/FBI, fix it or do somefink!

Oh let me take a wag or two having not played the game at all:

The curvature of the Panther Front Turret is under modeled.

The curvature of the Panther Turret is over modeled.

MGs are too wimpy.

MGs are over rated. Actually I plan on looking very closely at the accuracy of MGs that fire practically blind such as hull mount and rear turret mount MGs but mostly I expect a lot of whining about MGs in general.

My KV-1 won't get out of first gear.

Why are KV-1s allowed their full rate of speed when EVERYONE knows in '41 they couldn't get out of first gear.

I just read an account of a Marder's steering system crapping out just as it was about to get into firing position, why aren't field breakdowns modeled?

Oh come on, a Tiger should be able to run 150 KM on its own tracks before a breakdown; mine broke down in 150 meters! BTS fix or do somefink!

Why can't we select visibility setting to simulate dust?

The dust simulating setting are too high, it aint fog you know!

The Russians are too stubborn and fanatical. How could they have lost so many troops if they were this good?

The Russians are not stubborn and fanatical enough. Sure they sucked operationally and strategically in '41, but the grunts in the ditches were feared and respected by the Germans!

That's all I can think of on the top of my head.

Originally posted by Heinz 25th PzReg

My single KV-2 tank is unable to stop a whole German Division in CMBB, although this actually happened during WW2!!! It is totally undermodelled!

And all the germans did not run away in fear!

The IS-2 and ISU-152 are way too powerfull! You must of modeled somefink wrong! Fix or do somefink!

[ August 24, 2002, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Chad Harrison ]

Yeah and what up with the birds singing away all the time during battle? And their not even the native bird anyway. They should be the black and pink striped wing tip. Man this game can't even get the correct bird in it. I'm not playing it anymore. Who wants to buy my copy? I hate BFC!

Originally posted by gunnergoz:

And whatinheck is a "Brenski Tripod?"

Surely you haven't forgotten the Great Brenski Tripod Debate??? The one that went on for page after seemingly endless page of mindless quarreling? The one that left us all exhausted, exasperated and in a foul mood? The one that proved next to nothing save the tenacity of a group of grogs roused to argument?

Michael

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by gunnergoz:

And whatinheck is a "Brenski Tripod?"

Surely you haven't forgotten the Great Brenski Tripod Debate??? The one that went on for page after seemingly endless page of mindless quarreling? The one that left us all exhausted, exasperated and in a foul mood? The one that proved next to nothing save the tenacity of a group of grogs roused to argument?

Michael</font>