CMBB has arrived in Canada!!!

I also lived in Ottawa. My Pre-Order Number is 902XX. But I just checked my mailbox & got nothing! :(

Was it because that Canada Post has just sent my mail package to local Shopper's Drug Mart and that would take another day for me to receive the pick-up notice?

BTW, I got my last game package from New York last year and it took just 4-5 business days to reach me. I really don't understand why BFC said that it might take 2-3 weeks for Canadians to receive their mails.

Originally posted by sztomcat:

BTW, I got my last game package from New York last year and it took just 4-5 business days to reach me. I really don't understand why BFC said that it might take 2-3 weeks for Canadians to receive their mails.

They're just being careful (and smart). Better business to deliver before a promised date, rather than after.

B

They're just being careful (and smart). Better business to deliver before a promised date, rather than after.

B

I also lived in Ottawa. My Pre-Order Number is 902XX. But I just checked my mailbox & got nothing! :(

Was it because that Canada Post has just sent my mail package to local Shopper's Drug Mart and that would take another day for me to receive the pick-up notice?

It’s not BTS's fault, it is Canada's customs and post office efficiency. :confused:

Originally posted by Zipper:

I think it helped that the customs declaration form was marked "Gift" with a value of $5. That's a good way to sneak past customs. I received it in Vancouver yesterday (Tuesday).

Zipper

THATS the BEST news I have heard ALL DAY :D

Now THAT Rocks! Thanks BTS!!!!!

"Gift" with a value of $5

YES!

Dont need the tax man taxing my only "tax free" recreational endevour left, A GOOD VIDEO GAME!

-tom w

aka_tom_w

I think because we are canadian MAC users we're going to get the game last in Canada.

I've got my copy coming to my office address. We've got several brokers and we do a lot of industrial top secret shipping over the border all the time. We usually get packages the next day from cleveland, and 2 days from Switzerland... but thats probably FEDEX and UPS that do all the footwork. ;)

Originally posted by Zipper:

I think it helped that the customs declaration form was marked "Gift" with a value of $5. That's a good way to sneak past customs. I received it in Vancouver yesterday (Tuesday).

Zipper

Now that is the best news I have heard all week!!

"Gift $5" Serously?! BFC Boys I could kiss you!!

In fact perhaps I will whip down to Maine and just do that....hmm