Hey, whats this thing on the CMBB page called NEW FEATURES????

if those features are just the differences in the game, i pity da fools who haven't played cmbo and then pick this game up. on the other hand, they won't have to relearn the game like us veterans will. lol..

oh yes, and thanks to all the guys at bfc for this long awaited masterpiece of a game(even if only the demo)....

On second thought...all youze at BFC are a bunch of bastards! I'd just barely managed to get the CMBO monkey off my back during the last year and attain almost a pure Lurker status on the forum.

Now it looks like CMBB is going to be like a gorilla with vice-grips. I may never talk to my wife and kids again.

May you all rot in hell. ;)

And, what's this...

Operation types:

"3. Static

- Battle map covers the entire operational map.

- Victory is judged by causing casualties to the enemy and holding victory FLAGS.

- Units in "no mans land" are NOT shifted between battles. Some may be cut off and will be ‘padlocked’ during the next battle’s setup phase, and will not be resupplied."

Oh my dog, you guys are really just fan-tastic!

Sergei, Im just playing through one of those now actually. They are very cool indeed, kinda like an extended battle. Ops really make you play differently as you need to consider losses, falling back to stronger positions...the big picture basically. Well worth a look smile.gif

Dan

Madmatt,

I'm holding you personally responsible for the disolution of my marriage. First my wife will kill me, then she'll divorce me. Oh well, at least that will give me more computer time.

BTW, do they have cable modems in hell?

GREAT JOB, GUYS! I am unbelievably impressed!