BFC speaks, not shipping in US 'til 9/20

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Explain the 3 packages waiting for me in the mail room. I am expecting several things including CMBB, but none were supposed to arrive before Friday. I can hope can't I?

Hmm, that would be:

1 Subpena

1 Summons to serve on jury duty

1 Registered letter from the O'Rouke Sexual Disfunction Medical Lab labeled "Test Results, please sit down before reading..."

Madmatt

Can't say I'm surprised. But it is being shipped as promised so you really can't complain, although I'm sure someone will find a way.

Somehow I get the feeling that I'll be getting "sick" the day after CMBB gets to me. I'll just have to take the day off and make myself better by playing it all day long.

Originally posted by Commissar:

Somehow I get the feeling that I'll be getting "sick" the day after CMBB gets to me.

Yup, I'm already starting to feel a little under the weather (*sniff* *sniff*). Sure hope my condition doesn't deteriorate such that I have to miss any work around, oh, next Wednesday.

Originally posted by Agua:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Commissar:

Somehow I get the feeling that I'll be getting "sick" the day after CMBB gets to me.

Yup, I'm already starting to feel a little under the weather (*sniff* *sniff*). Sure hope my condition doesn't deteriorate such that I have to miss any work around, oh, next Wednesday.</font>

I don't know about this. Madmatt is AWOL for a few days doing god knows what. All of a sudden he returns and CMBB is arriving in German mailboxes. Could it be that Madmatt is playing a little trick on us and CMBB is already in the US Mail? Could it possibly start showing up in US mailboxes tomorrow, or even today? Stay tuned...

Originally posted by CMplayer:

What about the European Mac-version shipping...from Ireland? When are they shipping?

Oh didn't you hear? Do to a recent certain Irishmans post in the GD Forum BTS has decided not to ship CMBB to you lot. Guess you'll have to cross the border to get it!

Can't say I'm surprised. But it is being shipped as promised so you really can't complain, although I'm sure someone will find a way.
I've got something to complain about! Our German friends! what's wrong with them..they're being all nice, and acting like they're happy to have it...I haven't seen one taunt yet! Or, maybe 'Woah..look at this tank!' with a screenshot of a blacked-out vehicle..Or, even cheap spoilers! They need to get with the program! ;)

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by zukkov:

yah, what's the deal with the germans getting the game first? perhaps a reward for starting the war in the first place. lol..

OK that's pretty funny!!

MadMatt's post was Hillarious as well

ROTFL

(Great sense of humour gentlemen!)

smile.gif

-tom w</font>