A witty Peng Challenge and other Oxymorons

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

[QBPeng, it may be later ... it may be never, have to clear it with the spousal element and she won't be home until probably 6:30 and then she may say NO. Now I COULD be a real man, stand up to her and say something akin to "Damnit woman, out of my way, I'm off to a night of CM with Peng." But we both know that THAT'S not going to happen. I'll let you know either way.

Joe[/QB]

Whatever time is fine - I have nothing to do and no one with whom to do it. Grow a little backbone and tell the wife that it's PENG for chrissake, and he won't be back until next brainshare. Oh yeah, did I tell you that I plan on making this an annual event? YOU Can't get rid of me Mr Shaw - I'll just keep coming back!!!

Peng

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Whatever time is fine - I have nothing to do and no one with whom to do it. Grow a little backbone and tell the wife that it's PENG for chrissake, and he won't be back until next brainshare. Oh yeah, did I tell you that I plan on making this an annual event? YOU Can't get rid of me Mr Shaw - I'll just keep coming back!!!

Well, yes, I suppose I could grow a little backbone ... that would be just before it gets ripped out by the roots and tossed with yesterday's coffee grounds. Far better, I think, to ACT as if one has no backbone than to actually BE without one. Look at Berli.

Joe

Peng, it may be later ... it may be never, have to clear it with the spousal element and she won't be home until probably 6:30 and then she may say NO. Now I COULD be a real man, stand up to her and say something akin to "Damnit woman, out of my way, I'm off to a night of CM with Peng." But we both know that THAT'S not going to happen. I'll let you know either way.

Just be gone before she gets home.

Better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

Better yet, invite Peng to your place.

Hehehe…

*drivel snip* ...we wouldn't have had to listen to all the crap about their stupid transplanted pommie games featuring guys in white zoot suits making "bang bang" finger signals and with scores like "East Fungus Sweat 34 - 129 - 87, Hoofinmouthingshire 25 - 156 - 91." Now, mark my words, they'll be going on about it forever!

Joe

JoeBlow! How perceptive of you! Along with your Norse collegiates, YOU seem to lack some basic Footy skills and appear to crave for more, <BIG>more, <BIG>more!<SMALL> So for your edification, here is a little ditty trotted out by the BEST goddamn Aussie Rules team this side of the International Date Line.

WEST COAST EAGLES Club Song

For years they took the best of us

We watched the talent go

So we decided that we'd join them

And make a bit of dough!

CHORUS:

We're the Eagles, West Coast Eagles

And we're here to make you buy

Market dominance, and merchandising

Compared to us Freo are small fry

In 14 years we've had two premierships

And five jumpers as well

But the orange one was tragic

It just wouldn't bloody sell!

CHORUS

So watch out all you Elliots

All you Gutnicks from the East

Perth millionaires might all be bust

But the Eagles board is a hungry beast!

Ahhh, GOOD! You liked that one eh? I'll have a scrounge and see if I can dig up some more (I think I can........ I KNOW I can....)

Oh, sorry ... you want the lyrics to the REAL WCE CLUB SONG? Most observant of you, Mr Xia.

OK then, seeing as how you asked for it:

*West Coast*

(To the tune: We're the Eagles)

For years they took the best of us

And claimed them for their own

But now we've got them back again

Our Eagles have come home.

[Chorus]

We're the Eagles - West Coast Eagles

And we're here to show you why

We're the big birds, Kings of the big game

We're the Eagles, we're fling high.

For years we learned the lessons

And we learned them very well

Now we've added West Coast magic

And we'll give you merry hell.

[Chorus]

So watch out all you know-alls

All you wise men from the East

You'll get more than just a footy game

You'll get a West Coast Eagles feast.

[Chorus]

AJ

SOB

--------------------------

<FONT COLOR = WHITE>"You silly twisted boy."

Spiike Milligan - RIP

<small>[ March 22, 2002, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

So for your edification, here is a little ditty trotted out by the BEST goddamn Aussie Rules team this side of the International Date Line.

<small><small>Shut-up<big> shut-up<big> shut-up<big> Shut-up! <big>Shut-the-puck-UP!!<small><small>

This is not "Open mike night for the Brain dead Aussie" thread. Silence is golden, and you are a fricken' idiot with a bullhorn in a damn opera. Give it a break. If your name has not yet appeared on a thread, that is NOT an invitation for you to post multiple times just so we can hear the wind whistle between your ears. Silence is sometimes the better part of stupidity (or somfink like that). Fer Gawd's sake, give it a rest.

I agree with Mr Tinkles on this one.

Shaddupp with the poncy Aussie rules sing-songs already!

We officionados of Rugby League *stands to attention with hand on heart* know that our teams don't need to warble sissy lyrics at each other. Oh no, it is far more practicle to tear another teams head off in a high tackle and drive the remains into the turf* with an accidently mis-placed elbow.

Mind, in a show of solidarity, I will contend that neither of our codes requires the wearing of helmets, armour, padding and just the sweetest thigh-hugging, stretch lycra tights any boy could wish for. *raises eyebrow in the direction of the 'merkin contingent*

*Turf: Green stuff, grows in the ground, requires occasional mowing.

YOU seem to lack some basic Footy skills...

followed by some horrid Ozzie song

I, however, am quite well versed in footy skills...

<font size="+4">*KICK*</font>

(chorus)Thank you sir, may I have another

Ya know, I could get to like this wgole sing-a-long crap

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Far better, I think, to ACT as if one has no backbone than to actually BE without one. Look at Berli.

Poor choice there Joe... I'm the one who abandoned his wife for an entire week to visit with Peng</font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

I agree with Mr Tinkles on this one.

Oh, so you can't agree with your former Squire on this one? Figures.

That's typical of you, Stuka, my former liege, always trying to suck-up to the Justicar. I'm so, so, disappointed.

Originally posted by Leeo Wanker:

Silence is golden, and you are a fricken' idiot with a bullhorn in a damn opera.

Lemme see ...... AAA<BIG><BIG><BIG>OOO<SMALL><SMALL>GAH!<SMALL> Nope - not a bullhorn. It's a honker.

Give it a break. If your name has not yet appeared on a thread, that is NOT an invitation for you to post multiple times just so we can hear the wind whistle between your ears.
'Tis far better to have a gentle zephyr passing through than to be clogged like your shadowless self with useless gunk.

Silence is sometimes the better part of stoopidity (or somfink like that).
Ahhh! That explains your posting paucity, then.

Notwithstanding none of the above, a gamey update is in order:

Lars WIA: Is dying a lot on the cratered fields next to the Causeway. His hamstertruppen are unsuccessfully trying to burrow away from the 155mm shells falling from the heavens. Rather sad, really.

Pondscum MIA: Almost choked on the Evil setup I sent him last year. Still hasn't recovered sufficiently to return a file.

Seanachai ?IA: Due to the EVILNESS of Berli's Roos Over The Rhine<SUB><SMALL>tm</SUB> scenario, we are both attacking/defending grimly, depending on which angle the map is viewed from. Excellent work, my Liege. Muhahaha...!

Noba MWIA: The Nobbit plague has been culled close to extinction by the Dark Forces of Floss in operation "Grenade". "Only" 3 battles to go.... trudge *splat*, trudge *boot*..

Sludge59 MWIA: Ever since Dad's Army exited the forest and slew his graveyard full of AT guns (rather ironic, that) Sludge's byte-boys have been a'looking for shelter. Unfortunately for them, shelter seems to be disappearing at an alarming rate courtesy of my battalion of heavy armour.

Yeknodathon MWIA: The floppy-eared ASS came a-galloping into town in the heavy fog, only to run headlong into my cunning ambush. After much whizzbangs etc, during which much Donkey poop was spilt, wild braying and hee-haawing could be heard in the distance - the only signs of life as the Donkey Division hightailed it outta there!

Boo-Radley MIA: Another faint-heart it seems. Faced with endless hordes of Volksturm Green Truppen, appears to have gone into cardiac shock. Tap, tap.....

Croda: I hates him! Gamey bastiche charges my zooks with his remaining armour. Zook hits at 10metres with no effect. BTS please fix or do somefink! Looks like a rare loss coming for the Forces of Floss

So there endeth the predominantly glad tidings, my Liege

AJ

SOB

<FONT COLOR = WHITE><SMALL>"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with."

Marty Feldman.

'Tis far better to have a gentle zephyr passing through than to be clogged like your shadowless self with useless gunk.

Ah, you have a point, for how can I argue with the "zephyr" issuing from your ass. "Master of useless gunk?" Ergh. You seem to have that nicely in hand.

Originally posted by Leeo:

Oh poor Leeo, poor, poor confused Leeo.

Why I ever bothered to adopt you from that Slovenian genetics lab i'll never know. I should have just shot you immediately and been done with it. OGSF has a lovely new 1916 Webley revolver that I'm sure I could borrow if you'd care to pop over for a visit.

You see, Joe and I go way back, wayyy, wayyyy back. We are buddies, pals, mates, compadres (oops, sorry I'll refrain from Spanish as I know you have enough difficulty with English)

Joe and I have been through good times and bad, through scrapes thick and thin and always come out smiling, like Butch and Sundance, like Starsky and Hutch, like B.J and the bear and I'll support his misshapen little quests as though they were my own with my last gasp of breath, or until something good comes on the TV.

Go root a fanny. Or whatever it is you do.

Boo-Radley MIA: Another faint-heart it seems. Faced with endless hordes of Volksturm Green Truppen, appears to have gone into cardiac shock. Tap, tap.....

AJ

SOB

<FONT COLOR = WHITE><SMALL>"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with."

Marty Feldman.[/QB]

Back up there Ossified Jeff. You got your file back within 24 hrs. I would have had it back sooner, but I had to fumigate the computer after opening it. I don't know what sick, perverted, Fellini-like nightmare you've been forced to live down at the G'day Mate! Home For The Chronically Damp And Demoralized , but I'd appreciate it if you would endeavor to work it out with some kind of approved institutional therapy. Have you considered dealing with your latent Oedipal issues by putting on your own little Greek play with finger puppets?

All I can say is that I hope you washed your hands in hot, soapy water after you devised this little pas de deux.

Well, at least if you're occupied here you aren't out clubbing baby harp seals, so it's a small blessing.

Originally posted by Stuka:

Why I ever bothered to adopt you from that Slovenian genetics lab i'll never know.

But, but, Sire, I thought we were of the same house, the same cloth, the same, er, family. Did I not hold the piss-bucket in high style? Did I not taunt the Aitken? Alas, I am a knight lost in the wilderness, for I receved from you instruction in NAUGHT!! I had hoped we could, you know, be friends and all. But the brutal truth has become apparent. You care not one wit for your former (and, I hazard to postulate) or future squires.

I see how it is. And I'm glad, for it is thoust tough-love that sets me free. Stuka-the-Pillock!

*SNIFF*

Hmm ..... I smell the BTS <SUP>Lock<SUB>smith <BIG>approaching to adminster a 300 post lockdown.

LAST CALL!! ...... GET YER POST IN!! NEW PENG CHALLENGE THREAD IMMINENT!!

AJ

SOB

-------------------------

<FONT COLOR = WHITE>

"I go from stool to stool in singles bars hoping to get lucky, but there's never any gum under any of them."

Seanachai

<small>[ March 22, 2002, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

The forces of good have been defeated (in an itsee bitsee, very, very, minor defeat) by the most vile of Evil Antipodeans, Sir Speed-a-lot. The Dirty Bastich cheated by killing all my guys and taking the flags on the last turn. Moral victory was mine, however, when my poor pathetic Sherman firefly killed his UberTiger in a gun duel.

I think this person may have the Mutha Beautiful Force within him. Whaddaya think?

"You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

BTW, you smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty #### oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. Oh, go away!"

Geoff "Pegasus" Hodgkinson

Treeburst155 out.

[ March 22, 2002, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Geoff "Pegasus" Hodgkinson is a Pillock

Treeburst155 out.

Very succinct.

AJ

SOB

---------------------

<FONT COLOR = WHITE><SMALL>

"My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself."

Stuka

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

I think this person may have the Mutha Beautiful Force within him. Whaddaya think?

a lot of fairly harsh and brutal, but fairly pedestrian invective, but this last bit is where it got good for me:

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

BTW, you smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty #### oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. Oh, go away!"

Geoff "Pegasus" Hodgkinson

Treeburst155 out.

I'll be buggered. Where did you get him? Wonder if he can keep that level of energy up. Who was he playing, Lawyer? Or did Slapdragon get smarmy with him?

I'd light a candle if someone like that showed up here and could post consistently well. Does he do literature and good quotes?

Here in the Peng Challenge Thread, it's not enough to be abusive, you have to have half a brain.

Still, well done, Treeburst155, for sharing that with us! It's lovely to see a bit of invective that reaches for the soulful depths, as that one did.

[ March 23, 2002, 01:06 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]