Peng west of the Pecos: The Challenge goes to Texas

Hey Polar Bear Poop, I would say welcome back, but if you aren’t here to actually CHALLENGE someone, then you are as completely useless as the outerboard morons that are currently infesting the place. Please self administer the brick at your earliest convenience, and flush yourself down the central drain.

Senility rather than invite the worst of the boardies into the MBT, why don’t you finish your little “Christmas in the Schloss” serial. Quite exciting. Just a few quibbles: You appear to have cast the hero in the mold of Coppola’s inferior Capt. Willard, who wanders around in drug addled bemusement, rather than in the original Charlie Marlow, who was a far keener observer of the human condition. I take it from this that you are the sort of person who prefers the American version of La Fem Nikita, Rimsky-Korsakov to Tchaikovsky, New Coke, and the Monkeys over the Beatles.

In other news, I will be a little slow on my turns for a little while (as some may have already noticed). Work and family have once again conspired to suck up my CM quality time (unlike some of you useless wankers, CM at work is a big no-no for me).

[ May 13, 2002, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: Marlow ]

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Polar Bear Poop, I would say welcome back, but if you aren’t here to actually CHALLENGE someone, then you are as completely useless as the outerboard morons that are currently infesting the place. Please self administer the brick at your earliest convenience, and flush yourself down the central drain.

Senility rather than invite the worst of the boardies into the MBT, why don’t you finish your little “Christmas in the Schloss” serial. Quite exciting. Just a few quibbles: You appear to have cast the hero in the mold of Coppola’s inferior Capt. Willard, who wanders around in drug addled bemusement, rather than in the original Charlie Marlow, who was a far keener observer of the human condition. I take it from this that you are the sort of person who prefers the American version of La Fem Nikita, Rimsky-Korsakov to Tchaikovsky, New Coke, and the Monkeys over the Beatles.

In other news, I will be a little slow on my turns for a little while (as some may have already noticed). Work and family have once again conspired to suck up my CM quality time (unlike some of you useless wankers, CM at work is a big no-no for me).

[ May 13, 2002, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: Marlow ]

Your desires and a dollar will buy a cup of coffee almost anywhere
Provided it's one of those gringodollars, that is. Trying to get out of the shop after dropping one of the Pacific Peso's on the counter is likely to see you charged with petty larceny.

You know, I think I see the convoluted logic that has been presented to us by the Bard. I guess he figures you take SlapLeather with his paranoia and conspiracy theories peaking, wind him up with a few trumped up charges, throw in a few semi-automatic handguns (complete with teflon rounds), and just let the entertainment sort itself out.

Damn if I know how he got a hold of Meeks to add that extra sparkle to any hallucination though. But I guess he does have a load of time on his hands.

Your desires and a dollar will buy a cup of coffee almost anywhere
Provided it's one of those gringodollars, that is. Trying to get out of the shop after dropping one of the Pacific Peso's on the counter is likely to see you charged with petty larceny.

You know, I think I see the convoluted logic that has been presented to us by the Bard. I guess he figures you take SlapLeather with his paranoia and conspiracy theories peaking, wind him up with a few trumped up charges, throw in a few semi-automatic handguns (complete with teflon rounds), and just let the entertainment sort itself out.

Damn if I know how he got a hold of Meeks to add that extra sparkle to any hallucination though. But I guess he does have a load of time on his hands.

Originally posted by dalem:

Any of you preverts have good-sized city map for me to set up something with? around 2000-3000 points.

Oh so this is what you're going to palm off on me? Some travesty designed (Wait, "designed" is the wrong word. It implies careful thought and planning. Maybe "excreted is a better word.) by one of the chowder heads that inhabit this quagmire?

OK, fine. Bring it on. I've fought in Crodaburg, Jabos! and The Butt-crack of Doom "designed" by Goanna. I'm even playing a nasty litle piece of regurgitated goo by that goofy antipodean, Ostrich Jeff. I think I can handle your set-up.

Any of you preverts have good-sized city map for me to set up something with? around 2000-3000 points.

Oh so this is what you're going to palm off on me? Some travesty designed (Wait, "designed" is the wrong word. It implies careful thought and planning. Maybe "excreted is a better word.) by one of the chowder heads that inhabit this quagmire?

OK, fine. Bring it on. I've fought in Crodaburg, Jabos! and The Butt-crack of Doom "designed" by Goanna. I'm even playing a nasty litle piece of regurgitated goo by that goofy antipodean, Ostrich Jeff. I think I can handle your set-up.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

OK, fine. Bring it on. I've fought in Crodaburg, Jabos! and The Butt-crack of Doom "designed" by Goanna. I'm even playing a nasty litle piece of regurgitated goo by that goofy antipodean, Ostrich Jeff. I think I can handle your set-up.</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

OK, fine. Bring it on. I've fought in Crodaburg, Jabos! and The Butt-crack of Doom "designed" by Goanna. I'm even playing a nasty litle piece of regurgitated goo by that goofy antipodean, Ostrich Jeff. I think I can handle your set-up.</font>

Leeo, Boo:

Your giggly cleavage flashing and butt-waving reminds me of the heady days of yore when a low-rent trailer wench, a hot stripper, and a metal slut all catfought each other for the priviledge of servicing me.

(Okay, that only happened once, but what an ego-building summer it was, I tell ya!)

Mmmmmmmmmmm....-- Where was I?

Oh yes, you two.

5) Boo: I sent a setup today. It has nothing to do with a city.

dva) Leeo: I outlined my extreme laziness about sending setups to you in a previous email. Apparently I am neither deep-fried nor salted enough to capture your attention for long. As such, you will not get a carefully-picked scenario with ratings by people whose opinions I would normally rate down there with garden slugs. Instead you will get a QB, AI pick forces, you defend. Deal with it.

My request for a city map has to do with a battle between myself and Terence.

Leeo, Boo:

Your giggly cleavage flashing and butt-waving reminds me of the heady days of yore when a low-rent trailer wench, a hot stripper, and a metal slut all catfought each other for the priviledge of servicing me.

(Okay, that only happened once, but what an ego-building summer it was, I tell ya!)

Mmmmmmmmmmm....-- Where was I?

Oh yes, you two.

5) Boo: I sent a setup today. It has nothing to do with a city.

dva) Leeo: I outlined my extreme laziness about sending setups to you in a previous email. Apparently I am neither deep-fried nor salted enough to capture your attention for long. As such, you will not get a carefully-picked scenario with ratings by people whose opinions I would normally rate down there with garden slugs. Instead you will get a QB, AI pick forces, you defend. Deal with it.

My request for a city map has to do with a battle between myself and Terence.

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

...SNIP...

My suggestion is that the "hate Slapdragon" group be relegated to the same bin that the Klu Klux Klan and the Ayran Brotherhood are. Certainly their intellectual achievements rival this group, and in many ways when they get their dander up, their behavior has much in common. As was pointed out to me in a very funny note, the more that these sorts don't like me, the more my stock rises with the common person. It is sort of like being hated by the Hitler Youth. If they get their panties in a bunch each time you speak, then you are most definitely doing something right.

Ahhhhhh, Slappy, Slappy, Slappy. You're opinion of yourself knows no bounds. The presumption that you somehow are the messiah to the "common person" is breathless. Yet you also consider yourself the embodiement of the intelligentsia who is beyond the reach of the common man in terms of their ability to match it with you on an intellectual debating basis.

To quote you from the Flipping Tanks thread in the General Forum

I would put forward Jeff Hiedman as an example of how things should be. Jeff and I disagree. We disagree a lot. We sometimes get into each others space when we disagree. He is smart, has a lot going for him, and so it is not some case of a mismatch.
To think that only the likes of Jeff Heideman, an acknowledged intelligent and well regarded individual can be your equal in a discussion smacks of pure elitism and self aggrandisement.

There, I believe the first piece of evidence from a witness for the prosecution has been made.

Regards

Jim R.

[ May 14, 2002, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: Kanonier Reichmann ]

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

...SNIP...

My suggestion is that the "hate Slapdragon" group be relegated to the same bin that the Klu Klux Klan and the Ayran Brotherhood are. Certainly their intellectual achievements rival this group, and in many ways when they get their dander up, their behavior has much in common. As was pointed out to me in a very funny note, the more that these sorts don't like me, the more my stock rises with the common person. It is sort of like being hated by the Hitler Youth. If they get their panties in a bunch each time you speak, then you are most definitely doing something right.

Ahhhhhh, Slappy, Slappy, Slappy. You're opinion of yourself knows no bounds. The presumption that you somehow are the messiah to the "common person" is breathless. Yet you also consider yourself the embodiement of the intelligentsia who is beyond the reach of the common man in terms of their ability to match it with you on an intellectual debating basis.

I would put forward Jeff Hiedman as an example of how things should be. Jeff and I disagree. We disagree a lot. We sometimes get into each others space when we disagree. He is smart, has a lot going for him, and so it is not some case of a mismatch.
To think that only the likes of Jeff Heideman, an acknowledged intelligent and well regarded individual can be your equal in a discussion smacks of pure elitism and self aggrandisement.

There, I believe the first piece of evidence from a witness for the prosecution has been made.

Regards

Jim R.

[ May 14, 2002, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: Kanonier Reichmann ]

Ooooooooh grrrreat festerin' sweat stained bloated pustulent excretia fraim a stankin' belly o' a mangey badger's half chewed bleedin' DINNER!!!!! Wha tha feck as gwin on here!???

SEANA-FECKIN-CHAI!!! Ah'm lookin' at yoo laddie an' tha view as makin' mae wretch oop mah slippery haggis, mon!! Ah stankin' come here expressely tae gi awah fraim tha watery-eyed vertical-nostriled grog swill tha chatter an' rattle ain tha buttock-haired Ooterboarrds...... an' YOO, YE GRRREAT CHEWY CLUMP O' KELP STEW.... ainvite tha gibberin' ear-wax nibblers' aintae tha feckin' MBT!!! YOO LOATHSOME WEE TOADY O' A MON!!!!!

Ah aixpect tha opportunity tae slap ye spotty arrse across tha field o' battle an' back agin, laddie! Ah also aixpaict a full trial, complete wi' long legged stenographer lassies ain wee tight black skirts an' stressed blouses, tae feend ye guilty, GUILTY, FECKIN' GUILTY ONCE AGIN o' pollutin' tha pure filth o' the CessPool wi' ye stankin' ooterboard invitations. An' thas teem Ah aixpect a bleedin' punishmaint tae fit tha crime, mon!!

Ye sponge brained poonce!!

Wha the feck are yoo lookin' a' grog-boy???Sod Off!!!

Ooooooooh grrrreat festerin' sweat stained bloated pustulent excretia fraim a stankin' belly o' a mangey badger's half chewed bleedin' DINNER!!!!! Wha tha feck as gwin on here!???

SEANA-FECKIN-CHAI!!! Ah'm lookin' at yoo laddie an' tha view as makin' mae wretch oop mah slippery haggis, mon!! Ah stankin' come here expressely tae gi awah fraim tha watery-eyed vertical-nostriled grog swill tha chatter an' rattle ain tha buttock-haired Ooterboarrds...... an' YOO, YE GRRREAT CHEWY CLUMP O' KELP STEW.... ainvite tha gibberin' ear-wax nibblers' aintae tha feckin' MBT!!! YOO LOATHSOME WEE TOADY O' A MON!!!!!

Ah aixpect tha opportunity tae slap ye spotty arrse across tha field o' battle an' back agin, laddie! Ah also aixpaict a full trial, complete wi' long legged stenographer lassies ain wee tight black skirts an' stressed blouses, tae feend ye guilty, GUILTY, FECKIN' GUILTY ONCE AGIN o' pollutin' tha pure filth o' the CessPool wi' ye stankin' ooterboard invitations. An' thas teem Ah aixpect a bleedin' punishmaint tae fit tha crime, mon!!

Ye sponge brained poonce!!

Wha the feck are yoo lookin' a' grog-boy???Sod Off!!!

Ppuuurrrrrffecctt<big>!</big>

Ppuuurrrrrffecctt<big>!</big>

The Butt-crack of Doom "designed" by Goanna
Back in your corner, Boo. As much as I would like to take credit, the design of the map was the work of Berli (with obvious assistance on the accuracy of the butt crack from bauhaus). I merely selected and placed the troops.

Frankly, if you two can't find each other and get to some killing within a few turns based on my expert placement, you both are up for the Montgomery Wuss-Of-The-Year Award.

The Butt-crack of Doom "designed" by Goanna
Back in your corner, Boo. As much as I would like to take credit, the design of the map was the work of Berli (with obvious assistance on the accuracy of the butt crack from bauhaus). I merely selected and placed the troops.

Frankly, if you two can't find each other and get to some killing within a few turns based on my expert placement, you both are up for the Montgomery Wuss-Of-The-Year Award.

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Slapdragon:

...SNIP...

Ahhhhhh, Slappy, Slappy, Slappy. You're opinion of yourself knows no bounds. The presumption that you somehow are the messiah to the "common person" is breathless. Yet you also consider yourself the embodiement of the intelligentsia who is beyond the reach of the common man in terms of their ability to match it with you on an intellectual bebating basis.

Regards

Jim R.</font>