Peng west of the Pecos: The Challenge goes to Texas

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I am the criminal!

I demand the right to be accused, defamed, and humiliated for my crimes against the Forum!

Justicar Shaw, you know your duty.

Crikey! Sounds like Seanachai's in the midst of a mid-life crisis!

Mace

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

Mace

I susepct he is in the middle of a mid crisis life. Flamingkinives, challenge one of these ssns to a game and I will find you a place in clan Berli just because anyone who dislikess Seanachi cannot be all bad. I personally feel rather warm hearted to him, as must as I do anyone with a high IQ and not enough sense to pour puke from his shoe before putting it on. But I think from watching some of your posts elsewhere that if you got way down to it, and threw some humor into a good sharp insult, that the board may actually be the place for you. Of course master Berli may just strike you dead with a wave of his cloven paw, but such is the risks we all take.

As for my detractors, Seanachi was trying to do a good thing, never realizing that most of my detractors did not have any argument more solid than "wahhhhhh -- you said you were as smart as Jeff Heidman -- wahhhhhhh no fair" sounding all the world like a pendantic six year old whose performance on the monkey bars is called into question by seeing an olympic gymnast.

One final note. Brother Noba has indeed done a fine job. Literally he scared my detractors right out of the thread, they never did dare even reply to my posts. I note to you Seanachi in you specifcation of charges the difficulties brought up by Noba for the lone "whine from the wilderness".

[ May 15, 2002, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Slapdragon ]

Originally posted by Mace:

Mace

I susepct he is in the middle of a mid crisis life. Flamingkinives, challenge one of these ssns to a game and I will find you a place in clan Berli just because anyone who dislikess Seanachi cannot be all bad. I personally feel rather warm hearted to him, as must as I do anyone with a high IQ and not enough sense to pour puke from his shoe before putting it on. But I think from watching some of your posts elsewhere that if you got way down to it, and threw some humor into a good sharp insult, that the board may actually be the place for you. Of course master Berli may just strike you dead with a wave of his cloven paw, but such is the risks we all take.

As for my detractors, Seanachi was trying to do a good thing, never realizing that most of my detractors did not have any argument more solid than "wahhhhhh -- you said you were as smart as Jeff Heidman -- wahhhhhhh no fair" sounding all the world like a pendantic six year old whose performance on the monkey bars is called into question by seeing an olympic gymnast.

One final note. Brother Noba has indeed done a fine job. Literally he scared my detractors right out of the thread, they never did dare even reply to my posts. I note to you Seanachi in you specifcation of charges the difficulties brought up by Noba for the lone "whine from the wilderness".

[ May 15, 2002, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Slapdragon ]

Berli, why do you keep propagating this myth?

Myth?

<font size="+2">...and even 'participation' of Outer Board members will be accepted within the Peng Challenge Thread...</font>

Damned by your own words

Myth?

<font size="+2">...and even 'participation' of Outer Board members will be accepted within the Peng Challenge Thread...</font>

Damned by your own words

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Myth?

Damned by your own words</font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Myth?

Damned by your own words</font>

And in honor of Texas, I see the lynch mobs running riot.

Poor Seanachai.

Perhaps the needle would be more of a mercy killing than anything else.

Steve

[ May 15, 2002, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

And in honor of Texas, I see the lynch mobs running riot.

Poor Seanachai.

Perhaps the needle would be more of a mercy killing than anything else.

Steve

[ May 15, 2002, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

It's no wonder I don't frequent here much anymore. Talk about knee deep in complete and utter tripe. Who are half these people? To all these useless noobs, you know who you are: I shake my thingy in your general direction.

Now sod the feck off and leave us be.

It's no wonder I don't frequent here much anymore. Talk about knee deep in complete and utter tripe. Who are half these people? To all these useless noobs, you know who you are: I shake my thingy in your general direction.

Now sod the feck off and leave us be.