Peng west of the Pecos: The Challenge goes to Texas

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

I would like to testify against Slapdragon. Do I start ranting now, or do I have to be sworn in first? Hurry up either way, I'll be going fishing in two weeks and I don't want to miss all the excitement.

How nice of you to drop by. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Next time you think of visiting, be so good to read the rules.

NOW SOD OFF!

Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

I would like to testify against Slapdragon. Do I start ranting now, or do I have to be sworn in first? Hurry up either way, I'll be going fishing in two weeks and I don't want to miss all the excitement.

How nice of you to drop by. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Next time you think of visiting, be so good to read the rules.

NOW SOD OFF!

What the Hell is going one here! First you take the Mutha Beautiful to Texas and now you have that Gnome git out doing tourism commercials! I had no intention of reading this abomination of a thread, but it seems the Mutha Beautiful was in need. Will someone please explain why Seanachai's disemboweled body is not hanging from the ramparts? We stomped on Meeks for less than this! Now we have a severe infestation of SSNs (can't lay the blame of this on Persephone's door, Joe). I see that Joe and Dalem are the only ones that see anything wrong with the current situation. THE REST OF YOU BLOODY SLACKERS SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF YOUR SPURS!

Seanachai and I are now at hazard for forcing me to set hoof in Texas

What the Hell is going one here! First you take the Mutha Beautiful to Texas and now you have that Gnome git out doing tourism commercials! I had no intention of reading this abomination of a thread, but it seems the Mutha Beautiful was in need. Will someone please explain why Seanachai's disemboweled body is not hanging from the ramparts? We stomped on Meeks for less than this! Now we have a severe infestation of SSNs (can't lay the blame of this on Persephone's door, Joe). I see that Joe and Dalem are the only ones that see anything wrong with the current situation. THE REST OF YOU BLOODY SLACKERS SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF YOUR SPURS!

Seanachai and I are now at hazard for forcing me to set hoof in Texas

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

I spy yer little ways; yer wheedling and picky intrigues to drive me from me Liege. Jealousy or envy I care not... *sniff*... the matter is clear... the Code Duello has been perverted for yer own broody and seething ends. I expected better, Joe, much better. Yer've fallen in me estimation and I worry for yer quire.

Yeknod o' tha Thistle

You clueless pillock, if you'd checked just a TAD more carefully you'd have seen that the exit zone was fairly clearly marked as Enemy Exit Zone. Now let's see if I can make this just a teensie bit clearer since your former Liege (and well rid of him you are too) obviously neglected to school you properly.

There are TWO sides in any CM battle, do try to pay attention lad, this is important stuff. The first side would be YOUR side, a.k.a. the Friendly side, a.k.a. the Good Guys, a.k.a. (in YOUR particular case) the LOSERS! The second, or other side would be your opponent's side, a.k.a. the UNfriendly side, a.k.a. the Bad Guys, a.k.a. (in MrSpkr's case) the WINNERS, a.k.a. {here's where it apparently gets tricky for you) THE ENEMY.

Now ... if it is the ENEMY Exit Zone then the ENEMY would have to exit through it to gain points. YOU gain points by killing and/or destroying ENEMY units. You gain NO points by exiting anybody of your side though I encourage you to see if you can gain points through the destruction of your own units.

Hope that helps,

Joe</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

I spy yer little ways; yer wheedling and picky intrigues to drive me from me Liege. Jealousy or envy I care not... *sniff*... the matter is clear... the Code Duello has been perverted for yer own broody and seething ends. I expected better, Joe, much better. Yer've fallen in me estimation and I worry for yer quire.

Yeknod o' tha Thistle

You clueless pillock, if you'd checked just a TAD more carefully you'd have seen that the exit zone was fairly clearly marked as Enemy Exit Zone. Now let's see if I can make this just a teensie bit clearer since your former Liege (and well rid of him you are too) obviously neglected to school you properly.

There are TWO sides in any CM battle, do try to pay attention lad, this is important stuff. The first side would be YOUR side, a.k.a. the Friendly side, a.k.a. the Good Guys, a.k.a. (in YOUR particular case) the LOSERS! The second, or other side would be your opponent's side, a.k.a. the UNfriendly side, a.k.a. the Bad Guys, a.k.a. (in MrSpkr's case) the WINNERS, a.k.a. {here's where it apparently gets tricky for you) THE ENEMY.

Now ... if it is the ENEMY Exit Zone then the ENEMY would have to exit through it to gain points. YOU gain points by killing and/or destroying ENEMY units. You gain NO points by exiting anybody of your side though I encourage you to see if you can gain points through the destruction of your own units.

Hope that helps,

Joe</font>

originally posted by Berlichtingen

AussieJeff why aren't you clamping CMplayer's pair in a vice?

Tell your *snigger* ozzoid squire to send a friggin turn would ya. His coots are cornered on a hilltop with my hounds yappin at their heels. I offered to let them surrender but the expiration date went out yesterday. I'll have to toss em out like old milk.

Plz forward that would you? There's a nice grouch.

originally posted by Berlichtingen

AussieJeff why aren't you clamping CMplayer's pair in a vice?

Tell your *snigger* ozzoid squire to send a friggin turn would ya. His coots are cornered on a hilltop with my hounds yappin at their heels. I offered to let them surrender but the expiration date went out yesterday. I'll have to toss em out like old milk.

Plz forward that would you? There's a nice grouch.

GAWD I never thought I'd have to say this but ... oh geeze ... Well Done Berli ... fair makes your skin crawl it does. And no, I can't blame Patch for the latest infestation, but I do blame her for making Seanachai think that the 'pool is somehow a place for neer-do-wells and slackers.

And, and yer admit he WINS BEFORE WE START.

Oh, such a brazen subversion of the Code Duello is sordid, and *sniff* shameful - and before the outerboarders too. Mark this day: the Justicar descends to the gutter.

I've never been so insulted in my life (well, if you don't count the time MaryJane Lawless and I were getting hot and heavy and she started laughing). To suggest that I'd stoop to inhabiting the Gutter level is ... well it's just not right. As a long time CessPooler I'm FAR below that level.

Lad, you've only yourself to blame for this. YOU were the one who choose that sporran wearing, tartan clad, claymore swinging barbarian for your second. Of COURSE I'm going to favor MrSpkr. Not only is he a fellow Texan, but he's my partner in Ker Dessel* AND he likes fried okra. The job of YOUR second is to make sure that whatever scenario I came up with would be fair to his party (i.e. YOU). The fact that he's barely able to remember how to start CM from session to session might have been a clue that better choices were yours to be had.

And don't say I didn't try to warn you either, 'cause I did.

Joe

*Ker Dessel - When You Want To Play CM In The Worst Way

GAWD I never thought I'd have to say this but ... oh geeze ... Well Done Berli ... fair makes your skin crawl it does. And no, I can't blame Patch for the latest infestation, but I do blame her for making Seanachai think that the 'pool is somehow a place for neer-do-wells and slackers.

And, and yer admit he WINS BEFORE WE START.

Oh, such a brazen subversion of the Code Duello is sordid, and *sniff* shameful - and before the outerboarders too. Mark this day: the Justicar descends to the gutter.

I've never been so insulted in my life (well, if you don't count the time MaryJane Lawless and I were getting hot and heavy and she started laughing). To suggest that I'd stoop to inhabiting the Gutter level is ... well it's just not right. As a long time CessPooler I'm FAR below that level.

Lad, you've only yourself to blame for this. YOU were the one who choose that sporran wearing, tartan clad, claymore swinging barbarian for your second. Of COURSE I'm going to favor MrSpkr. Not only is he a fellow Texan, but he's my partner in Ker Dessel* AND he likes fried okra. The job of YOUR second is to make sure that whatever scenario I came up with would be fair to his party (i.e. YOU). The fact that he's barely able to remember how to start CM from session to session might have been a clue that better choices were yours to be had.

And don't say I didn't try to warn you either, 'cause I did.

Joe

*Ker Dessel - When You Want To Play CM In The Worst Way