Anyone in Australia want to sell?

Just Tried Aus-EBAY without success. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Will keep trying on this board, hopifully someone has completed the game and is willing to sell it.

Don't think i could wait 4 weeks for delievery to Aussie.

cheers,

Sly

Originally posted by slydog:

Will keep trying on this board, hopifully someone has completed the game and is willing to sell it.

cheers,

Sly

I haven't seen anyone trying to sell their game here in months. You'd be better off buying the game and waiting the four weeks.

Problem is, you can never really finish playing CM. It's easy to create scenarios, so there are hundreds if not thousands of really good maps free for the downloading. Plus, there's the auto-generator that can set up a different quick battle for you any time.

cheers,

Sly

Complete it? Ha that's not possible :D There are so many scenarios out there and things to do you'll be playing it for a long time (since it came out in 2000 for me). Your best bet is to buy it here. Some people have taken a break from it for a bit but they come back.

Thanks guys for all your replies.

I think i can wait 7-10 days for delivery, the demo should tie me over til then.

But i'll give it 2 more days before i order it, i just may get lucky on this board!

Thanks again guys,

Cheers,

Sly

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

No, you won't. Just order now and get it 2 days sooner. It's hard enough to find someone willing to sell CM on the forum, it's even damne near impossible to find one out of the small group of Australians here.

Mine arrived in Perth Australia a week after I put in the order! But my mum hid the CD till after my yr 12 final exams for two weeks. :eek:

Give up my CD, you gotta be joking! It's the only thing that will stop me going mad before CM:BB is released. :eek:

Is there anyone in Australia want to sell there Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord?

Ok.. $200 Aus and you're on, mate!

(I'll just order another one from BTS and turn a profit as well). ;)

Mace

How do you imagine a software developer is ever going to make a living if you don't want to pay the very modest price they're asking for this amazing game system? Pay up, full price, and say thank you Big Time Software for all your efforts!

The world does not owe you a free lunch. You have to earn your food. The good things in life you work for, and you pay for. Combat Mission is a good thing in life, not very expensive, and well worth paying for.

Don't get me wrong, I vote for welfare-friendly Labor governments here in Australia, for people who need a helping hand, but it irritates me to see cheapskates trying to begrudge the developers of this game system the right to an income for their efforts.

Save up, pay up, and be satisfied!