Another stupid Pershing preview

I know you're all busy gnawing on that BONE that the Bald One threw out to us, but as I have a raging MODer's ego I thought I'd post a shot of this sucker anyhow. It's far from complete--note that lack of essential drivetrain bits.

pershing.jpg

That's Magua's Normandy grass, BTW. :D

[ July 03, 2002, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: AndrewTF ]

Andrew. You should have seen the smile on my face when I saw your post. Then you should have seen that smile turn into a big grin and how my eyes opened up wide when I looked at the picture and I do believe something to the effect of "oh my lord" came out of my mouth. Damn Andrew that is beauiful. The color and shading is perfect. And look at all those stars! I like stars you know. :D I am sitting here just looking and looking at this magnificent beast! Andrew you couldn't have done a better job and you say it's not even done yet. Good lord! The placement of the tracks on the turrert is very well done with that single track out to the left of the other 3. Good addition to the overall appearance. Well, Andrew I could certainly go on and on about it but I will close by saying - Hot Damn!!!!!!! Outstanding! And again I really do appreciate you taking this job on for me. I know you have plenty of other stuff to do and was so very kind and a good sport to stop what you were currently doing to put this out for me and us. Great job so far man! ;) Thanks.

It already looks better than the Pershing texture I have now. I'd only ask if you could get a host tha will post your mods within a day or two of your release. It really bites to know that a good mod is finished, ready for download but can't be found because the host hasn't gotten to putting it up on the site.

Glad you all like it! :D

For the record, I really don't take modslut "requests" (or should it be demands :rolleyes: ), but I do respond well to suggestions, especially when it's a mod that I think really needs to be done. Hopefully I'll get the Pershing out this week, kind of an 4th of July treat--an American übertank!

smile.gif

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

HOLY S***!!!!!!! I haven't been this excited about a mod since your Jeep Andrew!! Tell me you've got a sweet Chaffie to go with it!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Heh heh heh...

:cool:

...that's the stuff alright. i reckon it's time to start researching late war 2nd armored ops.

i second commissar's request: for the love of christ, please don't send work of this quality to someone who will allow it to idle on their harddrive for weeks on end.

...also, what became of the nicely retouched kubelwagon you unveiled a short while ago?