Another stupid Pershing preview

...very well then michael, keep a tight lip if you must.

...perhaps you'll sing for a reciprical tale regarding my inflatable guillaume apollinaire.

i was fortunate enough to secure one of the final "phantasme imponderable" models, which sports an authentic french artillery piece circa 1914 - i lovingly grease it/them each morning...

Oh we know it's not done yet. smile.gif I'm not blowing away Panzer tanks yet am I? :D I just didn't want to take for granted that you would include unit #'2 and such we aren't trying to hurry. Heck I'll be leaving town until Sunday night anyway so even if you did get it done I wouldn't see it till then. :( I even asked my friend if he could put the wedding off until next weekend but seems they kind of planned it and stuff and something about having already sent out invitations and stuff. Yeah I know, that what I said, what's one week going to hurt I've got a Pershing tank mod that may be coming out. ;)

Yeah, I know. I had to explain to my wife why CM modding is more important than things like weddings and other lame "family 'n' friends" stuff. She got kind of mad at me. Not sure why :confused:

I suppose I could always threaten to put a life-size Panzer guy mannequin (sp?) in the living room. Maybe that'll put things in perspective for her. :D

Just thought I'd drop by here to see what was going on.

Runyan99

posted July 04, 2002 02:55

--------------------------------------------------

Uh oh. Not the mannequin again.

AndrewTF

posted July 04, 2002 03:02 PM

Sorry, couldn't resist.

So, you too Andrew? :D

To update: I haven't had a lot of time for modding the past week or so, so no progress on the Pershing. Soon, though. I just have to sort through all the little detail parts and make sure that the textures fit the 3D model correctly. smile.gif

Hey thanks for the heads up Andrew. I've been wanting to ask about it but you scared me with that 1 week setback rule for crying and whining so I was glad for the current info. And please don't hurry on our accounts just because nobody is playing the game waiting for it to get done. :D