New City Mod ( work in progress )

Some shots of a new mod under construction including dirt roads ,paved roads , city pavement , a new bridge and a garden bitmap.

Street01.jpg

The paved roads and the pavements in the cities now share the same pseudo 3D look as seen on the bridge tops in my Ardennes 1994 mod ( No more graphic " breaks " when connecting roads with city bitmaps )

Street02.jpg

Including alternative bitmaps to construct parks and grand places

Street03.jpg

Paved road outside the city ( Painting those curves is a real nightmare , since my only reference pic is 613.bmp from the Bulge mod ).

Street04.jpg

New stone bridge with " ceiling ".

Street05.jpg

In Action Shot 1

Street06.jpg

In Action Shot 2

Release date ? .....When it´s done :cool:

Cheers

Tom

[ March 10, 2002, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: Tom TCMHQ ]

Hate to steal your thunder, but I'm also working on a mod:

treemod2.jpg

Seriously, though, that looks fantastic. I hope you modders realize how much we appreciate the work you do. It's amazing how you can take something this much fun and make it even better.

Originally posted by murpes:

Hate to steal your thunder, but I'm also working on a mod:

treemod2.jpg

Seriously, though, that looks fantastic. I hope you modders realize how much we appreciate the work you do. It's amazing how you can take something this much fun and make it even better.

Now THIS is cool!!!!

Are you serious? I suggest a nice astroturf to replace the grass...

oH OHHHHHH ..here we go again :D

Tom , great looking mod . I "can wait" until its ready because then i know it will be well...ready smile.gif

Appreciate all the time you have spent on the BOB project..and now this smile.gif

Great work and dedication. Salute

Regard

Måkjager

Tom, hi,

You have pulled it off again!

Thanks to you I already have two sets of bmps, Kip’s usual (mainly Magua’s Normandy), Tom’s Bulge and soon I will have to add Tom’s City bmp set to the list. All to be used for different scenario settings.

Can not thank you enough for your efforts. Commonsense tells me you must enjoy it, even so I am very grateful for all the efforts.

Now, what will Tom, Magua and the like get up to with CMBB? Given the great work done by Dan it will be a challenge to improve things, but you will think of something!

All the best,

Kip.