More Crossed R's at WARGAMER.....

Actually CMBB is already finished and shipped.

There was just a small bug in the new Micro$oft ebusiness software Madmat got cheap from a 'connection'.

So the first batch of 50.000 copies with printed manuals, scale maps of the eastern front and miniatures of soviet/german tanks were accidently shipped to the main post office of the Kingdom of Bhutan, Himalaya.

Now they're some logistic problems getting the stuff back since one of three Yaks of the Bhutan Royal mail service broke a leg and needs intensive medical care.

Any complaints please send to:

His Excellency Lyonpo Khandu Wangchuk

Minister for Trade and Industry

MINISTRY OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY

Royal Government of Bhutan

Tashichho Dzong

Thimphu, Bhutan

Thank you for your attention.

Originally posted by Ryan Crierie:

cm468x60anim14k-FINAL.gif

Methinks CM:BB is in the final stretch as BTS

doesn't strike me as a company that hypes a game

for MONTHS before the release date....

The only thing that I worry about in that banner is those graphics. They look too good. I mean, they're not really CMBB graphics, right? They're a painting (?)

It just occurred to me that actually they could have used "Soldat" in the slogan "Welcome to the russian front, soldier". If I'm not mistaken, Soldat applies to both german and russian. Might have been catchy, just a thought, better than reversing the letters.

ParaBellum:

slight correction: it should not read

"There was just a small bug in the new Micro$oft ebusiness software Madmat got cheap from a 'connection'."

but instead

"There was just a small bug in the new Micro$oft ebusiness software called Madmat which BTS/BFC got cheap from a 'connection'.

or

"There was just a small bug in the new small and soft ebusiness software administrator Madmat which BTS/BFC got cheap from a 'connection'.

[ July 05, 2002, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: M Hofbauer ]

Some more signs that point to the fact that CM:BB

is nearly complete, and in the final stretch:

The preview Rune let people play at his house,

from what I've read, was largely working, with

blue markers standing in for russian troops, which

means we have at least a month or two's work left

on it.

With that in mind, I'm projecting a late summer/early fall release date in my head.