It is a real pleasure to use your products and your forum.

It is a real pleasure to use your products and your forum.

Reflecting back over the past few years with BigTime’s products and customer service has reminded me how fortunate I and the Wargaming hobby as a whole is to have their contributions. A personal thank you for your contributions to our (my) hobby.

Kwazydog, your personal contributions, kind and professional demeanor go a long way towards making this forum what it is, great! Thankyou!

Madmatt, your direct and to the point answers and honesty (like it or not) adds a unique and useful continuity to our forum, thank you!

Moon, accessible (time permitting), well spoken and written, always helpful, thank you!

Grogs, your love of research and willingness to argue err… I mean share your knowledge is one of the constants that make our hobby so enjoyable, thank you!

Penger’s Your humor and witt is as much a pain of this (ack),.,. PART of this community as a poke in the eye with a dull sheep. Sod off!

Steve and Charles, products designed and produced by Wargamer’s for Wargamer’s and your commitment to the hobby (profession) is unsurpassed. You will be (are) spoken of as “The one’s who started it all”. Thank you!

Community (as a whole) is by far the finest online group I have ever been a part of. Thank you!

Originally posted by Abbott:

Penger’s Your humor and witt is as much a pain of this (ack),.,. PART of this community as a poke in the eye with a dull sheep. Sod off!

A poke in the eye with a dull sheep?

*ponders*

......You sure have one strange hobby.

And no, you can't have a free copy of CMBB.

Mace

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Now, just how do you guys expect the BFC crew to get through doorways, if we all keep swelling their heads like this?

Well they could always use Matt as a battering Ram.

Or as wrecking ball to make the door bigger. :D

Just kidding Matt we all think your a real swell guy, especially for lifting my banned status. smile.gif For what ever reason I was banned is still a mistery to me.

[ September 07, 2002, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: Shatter ]