I like man as Micheal Dorosh

I am serious, I appreciate the persons who try to be constructive also using the sarcasm, and that they say what they think, unfortunately the mother of the dumb is always pregnant, and they do not understand, is also thanks to who raises these issues in all way, than who makes the games with which we play and that we pays (comprised I), they dont forget themselves about we. Without null removing to these last ones.

I am not a lawyer, and not even think that M.Dorosh had need of one..... I'm a player, I'm a customer, I can say those I think.

No cents I have made this for free... ;)

KotH

Originally posted by Flammenwerfer:

He's new to the forum and has just realized what an arse Mike is...

My free, 2 cents.

That's the second swipe you've taken at me. I don't recall having said anything to offend you; on the contrary didn't we just finish a lengthy PBEM for ROW?

Don't know what your problem is, but if you do have one I suggest acting like a man and contacting me off forum. Either that or shut the **** up. Whichever.

Originally posted by Dandelion:

This is a IRL human being who is being poublicly debated here and the way this is turning, somebody might well be needing a lawyer soon.

I'm not even thought M. Dorosh had need of one.

I think I know what happened:

Moon: Sheesh, those idjits, let me push the padlock....

Steve (aka Battlefront.com): Hey, Martin, I need a second of your time to disuss some forum issues........SIX HOURS LATER.....so I really think this is necessary. What do you think?

Moon: ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz....