Cheery Waffles hate angryolized Maggots like you. Yes you.

Wallybob

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Becket:

I want everyone to know that dear Axel, who has never managed better than a draw against me with multiple, horrific losses, has engaged me in what might be the most boring scenario ever. How I hate him.

He's trying to get you to lose interest and quit, thereby proclaiming he won. This might be the ONLY way the maggoot can win :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Ah yes, Canuckistani victories. So do you want a set-up monkey-boy? Or are you too busy jamming your torpedo in that sub-sim that you were glowing aboot?

That game is dead to me. It's about as much fun as an ice cream social w/ a Dave H keynote speech on the impact of statistics on our daily lives.

Haven't been gaming much, no news to my no-turn-getting opponents. Too much sun and nice weather after so much rain has be out and aboot like a wood nymph.

[ March 09, 2005, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino2 ]

Originally posted by Becket:

I want everyone to know that dear Axel, who has never managed better than a draw against me with multiple, horrific losses, has engaged me in what might be the most boring scenario ever. How I hate him.

Ha! See if I try to make it one bit interesting after that comment. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

After much hand wringing and consternation, I managed to eek out a minor victory from Kiwi Mike,

snippage

The gamiest moment was when his AI-controlled air support knocked out a hidden, entrenched AT gun in trees. Mike, if you would like a rematch, send me a set-up.

Rubbish - the gamiest moment was when you won you sniveling rat bag!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

How much did you pay to do that? ;)

something equally disgusting and demanding will be winging its way to your shores shortly!

GARRRRRRGGGGGG! The maggoot claims first blood, bagging a T34. But what is that I hear? AIR SUPPORT! And yes, even more surprises await the wicked. *snicker*

Originally posted by Wallbob:

That is to say, them what sent them to me.

Lackadasical,non-turn chuckin', lazy MAGGOTS!!!

In other words, Mike the organ-grinder

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

ARAGRHARGAHRGARHAGRHGA ARGAHRHA Flint chipping Krauts!! :mad:

By the way, you had exactly a month's head start on Seanachai.

Your turns -- 0

His turns -- 7.

You suck. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

(sound of door slowly creaking open)

*sigh*

All right, maggots. Because of the massive intellectual downswing this particular waffle thread has taken, I, as a lurker/stalker of this thread am now forced to break in to shake up these lame ramblings of incoherent and slobber-ridden brain farts that manifest themselves as "replies" on this thread.

I deduce from reading MASSIVE numbers of posts that it is, apparently, cold as hell and snowing up north where a lot of you maggots reside. NEWS FLASH! This is (***SHOCK***) nothing new!!! If you dim-witted, slack-jawed, Cro-Magnon, navel lint encrusted geniuses don't realize that as soon as you go above the Tennessee state line, you are living in the ARCTIC CIRCLE, then I really don't SEE what your MALFUNCTION is!

Guess what, maggots? I live in the Deep South. Where the national landmarks are well groomed trailer parks that make it on the cover of Southern Living magazine. Where you can marry that first cousin and nobody thinks it's an outrage. Where you actually shun the use of eating utensils and just use your hands to stuff your overwight butt with fried foods and watered down swill. But you know what? NO SNOW!

So, if you're gonna complain "WAAAHHH!! I CAN'T SEND MY WIDDLE TURN BECAUSE I HAVE AN ICEBERG THAT HAS MIGRATED DOWN FROM THE ARCTIC CIRCLE AND KNOCKED OVER ALL MY POWER LINES!" then my advice is to pack up your dried foods, your moose (Canadians need only apply) and what little DIGNITY you have and take the Interstate SOUTH. Just make damn sure you bring a love of guns, your sisters, and sickeningly disturbing hyper-obsession with NASCAR with you. Us folk don't appreciate Yankee freaks and your "blue state" ways down here. And for God's sake, stop reading books.

Now, FOCUS MAGGOTS. DANCE, little maggoty puppets. DANCE I SAY!

(door creaks shut)

(edited for spelling mistakes because reading pisses me off)

Did anyone else feel a massive blast of Southern hot air a few minutes ago? I can't believe any real denizen of the Deep South left out college football!! What kind of degenerate are you? I remember spending two weeks in Oak Ridge, Tennessee one December and being completely unable to find any college or professional basketball scores in the newspaper. Every sportswriter was going on and on about the upcoming bowl games. I seem to recall there were plenty of articles about spring football practice, too. :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

(pokes head in door)

...and bring your love of all things SEC with you, too. College football...SEC...go Mississippi State University....screw Ole' Miss...they think they're in the league of the likes of U. of Texas, Oklahoma, etc. just because they can graduate some Manning spawn every 15-20 years...the Ole Miss "dynasty"...yeah, right...have you ever heard Eli Manning speak in public?...sounds like a retarded hillbilly who smokes WAAAYY too much sansamia...had a former co-worker who graduated Ole Miss in journalism tell me that Eli like to smoke the ganja quite often...what a horrible mutilation of a perfectly good Southern dialect (see if you can spot the irony in that one)...

HAPPY NOW, DAVE???!!?? :mad: :mad: :mad:

(slams door)

[ March 11, 2005, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: J. J. ]

Quick story for you maggots. My father wants to give me one of his rifles and/or shotguns. His offer came out of the blue one day last year, totally surprising me. At the time, I told him no because I cannot shoot on my property and I have absolutely no desire to hunt. He was kind of upset, because some of these guns were his Dad's and thus have a sentimental value.

I have two other siblings, a brother and a sister. I'm almost positive my younger brother will not take any of the guns because he has never had an interest in firearms. Although my sister did target shoot some when she was younger and now she lives on a farm, she may not want any guns. She has young children (yes, she knows about gun cabinets and locks) and is not really sure if she wants them in the house.

Like I said, I have no desire to hunt now but I do miss target shooting, something that I used to do on our farm in Illinois. I'll also admit that I want to make my Dad happy. With me living far away, I can't spend that much time with him-which is kind of tough on him.

So I started investigating what it takes to get a license and if there are any target ranges reasonably close to my house that are not too expensive. Both "problems" turned out to be no problem. So, I've reconsidered his gift now; I can make make him happy, carry on family "tradition," and target shoot again.

What does it take to get a permit in Taxachusetts? Before I can apply for a permit, I am required to take a safety course ($75). I am taking this 2 nights next week. I think I get pistol training as well as rifle and shotgun-although I'm not sure I want a pistol permit. I then submit to a background check and pay a $100 fee for the permit. Once granted, this permit will be good for 5 years. At that point, they collect another $100.