Cheery Waffles hate angryolized Maggots like you. Yes you.

Wallybob

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Becket:

Still, I could probably handle at least one more CMBB game. I'm Soviets.

Like I can be bothered to dig out my CMBB disk? I hate the Eastern Front, you are behind the times and I am not willing to do one ounce more work than necessary in order to PBEM you....so piss off. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

A vacation in the sun away from me!

I was in San Diego last week and it wasn't so sunny but any time away from you would brighten the gal's life considerably.

Now she has to suffer.
She is dating you....hasn't she been suffering all along?

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Still, I could probably handle at least one more CMBB game. I'm Soviets.

Like I can be bothered to dig out my CMBB disk? I hate the Eastern Front, you are behind the times and I am not willing to do one ounce more work than necessary in order to PBEM you....so piss off. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

Fine, CMAK boy. Pure armor meeting engagement. Desert. October 1942. 1500 points to spend. I'm brits. Regular troops. Daylight clear. You pick map settings. Send setup.

Becket, you might as well get ready for Stuka attacks and lots of German AT guns. MTW can't help but make gamey picks for QBs. He always has and he always will. tongue.gif:rolleyes::D:D

:mad:

Turns in a bit. (Yes, I am suffering from an end-of-winter sag in my CM enthusiam. Like spring though, it shall return.)

First, a 14-hour day yesterday, now drifting snow and Arctic temperatures. :mad: :mad:

Ooo!! I started the Three Musketeers last night. Now those guys can trash talk with style and panache.

I don't know about chucking TNT though.

Maybe powderkegs.

Which would be cool in and of itself.

:mad:

I also just purchased Need for Speed Underground 2 and Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

[another driver is trying to alert them that they're driving on the wrong side of the highway]

Neal: He says we're going the wrong way...

Del: Oh, he's drunk. How would he know where we're going?

Hahah hahhah hhahah hahhahh hhahheh ehhe hehehh he hehah hee

Neal: How'd you like a mouthful of teeth?

Owen: I'm to drive you to Wichita to catch a train?

Del: Yeah, we'd appreciate it.

Owen: Train don't run out of Wichita... unlessin' you're a hog or a cattle.

[Clears his throat]

Owen: People train runs out of Stubbville.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Neal: You know everything is not an anecdote. You have to discriminate. You choose things that are funny or mildly amusing or interesting. You're a miracle! Your stories have NONE of that. They're not even amusing ACCIDENTALLY! "Honey, I'd like you to meet Del Griffith, he's got some amusing anecodotes for you. Oh and here's a gun so you can blow your brains out. You'll thank me for it." I could tolerate any insurance seminar. For days I could sit there and listen to them go on and on with a big smile on my face. They'd say, "How can you stand it?" I'd say, "'Cause I've been with Del Griffith. I can take ANYTHING." You know what they'd say? They'd say, "I know what you mean. The shower curtain ring guy. Woah." It's like going on a date with a Chatty Cathy doll. I expect you have a little string on your chest, you know, that I pull out and have to snap back. Except I wouldn't pull it out and snap it back - you would. Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! And by the way, you know, when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea - have a POINT. It makes it SO much more interesting for the listener!

Nononoooo, Axe! Not Planes, Trains & Automobiles.

Uncle Buck! :mad:

Buck (to school administrator): "Hi. I'm Moley Russell's Wart. Buck Melanoma. I'm her growth. Just call me "melanoma-head"."

And at the end of that encounter...

Buck: "Here's a quarter. Go into the city and pay some rat to gnaw that thing off your face."

'course, I'm paraphrasing as I don't remember it word-for-word. But you get the idea. :D

You'd better get the idea... :mad:

I don't think I want to know a six-year-old who isn't a dreamer, or a sillyheart. And I sure don't want to know one who takes their student career seriously. I don't have a college degree. I don't even have a job. But I know a good kid when I see one. Because they're ALL good kids, until dried-out, brain-dead skags like you drag them down and convince them they're no good. You so much as scowl at my niece, or any other kid in this school, and I hear about it, and I'm coming looking for you! Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing

Buck: We've done the battle of the wills. The deck's stacked in my favor. You're just gonna lose again.

Tia: Try me.

Buck: How would you like to spend the next several nights wondering if your crazy, out of work, bum uncle will shave your head while you sleep? See you in the car.

Jesus fecking Christ, Axe, what does it take to make you return turns in a timely fashion? Do I have to drive to freaking Canada and massage your instep while you moan about being an 'old married man', and listen to your endlessly pointless stories about 'being a really big man in the local Canadian CM scene'?

I've had fecking pets put down that weren't as useless as you are.

Between your claims that 'you never got my last turn', and your equally useless claims of 'already having sent that turn', I feel like I'm playing someone so halt, dumb, and terminally stupid that I should get some sort of Federal subsidy for my work with the mentally handicapped.

Put your bloody wife on, fer the love of all the gods.

"Hey, baby! I can play CM against you like a man! Yeah!"

Not like the limp, 'I'll take the garbage out just as soon as I finish not sending a turn to Seanachai, love' action that you're getting now!

Jesus! There's old men in Minnesota that're sending their life savings up to Canada so that they can get it up more than you seem capable of...

Oh, and just as a 'by the by', most of you Goodaler lackwits are a load of soft, plushy toys who will eventually show up in a Pixar Films remake of 'the Velveteen Rabbit'.

The ultimate demise of this 'thread' will be when you all hop off to get buggered by 'real rabbits'...

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

GRRRRR! Received. :mad:

BFC needs to model Bubba the uber terrestrial lobster for SLoD. Think homeworld hero vs extraterrestrial evil. After reading this article, I'm going to join PETA. Yep, People for Eating Tasy Animals. :mad:

Snarker, you should go visit your fellow crustacian Bubba at the Pittsburgh zoo. I'm sure you too have a lot in common, besides being old, nearsighted, crusty and overweight. :mad:

He feckin' died. :mad:

Originally posted by Seanachai:

...Pixar Films remake of 'the Velveteen Rabbit'.

I hope Hugh Grant does the voice of the bunny....he's dreamy.

What's with Seanachai? Snow drifts preventing you from escaping your gnome-hole to berate random passers-by and thought you would stop in to spew some bile?

He's just looking for an excuse to visit the Great White North again. Now as a humanitarian program, it might sound like a good idea to have his endless bleating fall on our much lower population density but we already have our winters to drive us batty. There's only so much a man can take. *twitch*

You might wonder why we couldn't just restrict him to unpopulated areas. Well, think of the wildlife!! Would you have us subject the noble moose and our national treasure, the beaver, to such torture? I think not.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

....looking for an excuse to visit the Great White North again....

Hmm, I thought from your sig that you just got over your last trip, no?

Originally sig'd by PseudoSimonds:

give me back my lesions!

Preemptive strike! I RULE FRIDAY AGAIN!

Drinking starts as soon as I get to North Conway, New Hampstah tonight! And while all you maggots are working, home-schooling, or going to Bubba's funeral/dinner banquet tomorrow, I'll be snowboarding! Afterwards, there is apres-ski cocktails and free munchies. TOOOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAADDDDD AXELROD! Bhahahahahahhaha!