Battlefront.com Skunkworks

Considering this thread has recieved more responses that the entire Skunkworks forum, I wouldn't be too concerned ;) OTOH, maybe most of the postings there are in 'stealth mode' ... :eek:

Edit: Eye dobt sbelk sew guid 1st ting in teh mornink

Originally posted by rune:

The force is strong with this one...

/jedi mind trick on

These aren't the droids we are looking for, move along, move along....

/jedi mind trick off

Rune

I guess some of us are too strongly minded to fall for Jedi mind tricks. :D BFC must be working for the US Government now making sims that show the effects of WMDs on different nations. tongue.gif

Their current project is called 'Board Admin'. In it, you assume the role of a BBS admin and try to maintain order and civility for 1 hour. It is closely modeled on the GF boards, but the current version is frustrating to play, especially when you load up the 'Clash of the Politicians', 'Valley of WMD' or 'Far from over-Iraq' scenarios. The A.I. is prone to idiotic and self destructive behavior, forcing most testers to hit Alt-Ban within the first 5 minutes of play.

Originally posted by Panzerman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

The force is strong with this one...

/jedi mind trick on

These aren't the droids we are looking for, move along, move along....

/jedi mind trick off

Rune

I guess some of us are too strongly minded to fall for Jedi mind tricks. :D </font>