It's the CWT: Trespassers will be Blown Up - Survivors will be Blown Up Again

Snarker

Originally posted by Soddball:

I've got about ninety minutes for some TCP/IP with a waffler. Any takers? 1250pts, Axis attack, July 1942 (N Africa), I'm Axis.

Hey Holy Mouthpiece who sees and smells all. You must have missed the turn I have sent to you TWICE now. :mad: :mad:

I realise that ninety minutes is not nearly enough time for you to plot a move for PBEM, but the next time you have an afternoon off, give it a shot. :mad: :mad:

Maggot!! :mad: :mad:

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axe, already a year? Congratulations to you. :D

Paula, I'm really concerned about your sanity. :D

All turns are out, maggots. Get with it; I've got several BDLRM-revenge battles getting close to the end. Mike is about to be crushed under my tank treads. Teddy is finding out that even a Tiger gets lonesome without at least a little help from its friends. Snarker has lost more Germans as prisoners than as casualties. The airport is almost secured. And Boo's tanks have been having a tough time finding targets. They've done much better at being targets! :D:D

Unfortunately, Robohn and his uber-Italians have broken my armored attack. Too many guns in too many trenches. Even Matildas have limits. NOW I find out. GRRRR!!! :mad: :mad:

So how's the big Fiefdom going. I saw that some of the Yorick/Crimson Brigade players were not happy with the way the BFC alliance has been playing. You big meanies!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Axe, already a year? Congratulations to you. :D

Paula, I'm really concerned about your sanity. :D

All turns are out, maggots. Get with it; I've got several BDLRM-revenge battles getting close to the end. Mike is about to be crushed under my tank treads. Teddy is finding out that even a Tiger gets lonesome without at least a little help from its friends. Snarker has lost more Germans as prisoners than as casualties. The airport is almost secured. And Boo's tanks have been having a tough time finding targets. They've done much better at being targets! :D:D

Unfortunately, Robohn and his uber-Italians have broken my armored attack. Too many guns in too many trenches. Even Matildas have limits. NOW I find out. GRRRR!!! :mad: :mad:

So how's the big Fiefdom going. I saw that some of the Yorick/Crimson Brigade players were not happy with the way the BFC alliance has been playing. You big meanies!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

<font size=5 Font color=blue>Good Morning, Maggots!!</font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

I too find it hard to believe she's stayed with me that long either.

So do we.

You must have to pay her a lot of money to put up with you.

Mace</font>

<font size=5 Font color=blue>Good Morning, Maggots!!</font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

I too find it hard to believe she's stayed with me that long either.

So do we.

You must have to pay her a lot of money to put up with you.

Mace</font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I just got back from a bed and breakfast getaway. Paula and I celebrated out first anniversary today.

And yes, I too find it hard to believe she's stayed with me that long either.

Congrats to you Axe!

The ever lovely and charming Rose (AKA SheWhoMustBeObeyed) and I are celebrating our 15th anniversary this Thursday.

We'll be going up to a little B&B on Kelly's Island in Lake Erie.

I won't be thinking of all of you, so it should be nice.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I just got back from a bed and breakfast getaway. Paula and I celebrated out first anniversary today.

And yes, I too find it hard to believe she's stayed with me that long either.

Congrats to you Axe!

The ever lovely and charming Rose (AKA SheWhoMustBeObeyed) and I are celebrating our 15th anniversary this Thursday.

We'll be going up to a little B&B on Kelly's Island in Lake Erie.

I won't be thinking of all of you, so it should be nice.

w00t! I got my replacement DVD writer today. Not only is the replacement faster than my old one it actually works! I can play and write CDs and DVDs now.

Now, if I can only replace some of you old maggots with maggots that are functional, my life would be so much better. In other words, WHERE BE ME FREAKIN' TURNS???

:mad:

w00t! I got my replacement DVD writer today. Not only is the replacement faster than my old one it actually works! I can play and write CDs and DVDs now.

Now, if I can only replace some of you old maggots with maggots that are functional, my life would be so much better. In other words, WHERE BE ME FREAKIN' TURNS???

:mad: