It's the CWT: Trespassers will be Blown Up - Survivors will be Blown Up Again

Snarker

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jinkies.

I'm back from a Stag weekend. Hugely expensive, hangovers and wall to wall vomiting, as any party should be. Quad biking rocks.

I managed to poison myself on red wine on Saturday night and nearly got killed for chatting up a rugby player's girlfriend. She was really nice, but probably not worth dying for. Probably.

Jinkies.

I'm back from a Stag weekend. Hugely expensive, hangovers and wall to wall vomiting, as any party should be. Quad biking rocks.

I managed to poison myself on red wine on Saturday night and nearly got killed for chatting up a rugby player's girlfriend. She was really nice, but probably not worth dying for. Probably.

Originally posted by Soddball:

Wino a date? A prune, maybe.

I've been in enough trouble this weekend with girls and their aggressive rugby-playing boyfriends to want to avoid big fat sweaty drunken dorks like Wino, thanks.

Well, I can't imagine that ANYONE would fight over the Wino, so you should be safe there. Of course, getting him into the UK might be tricky.

Originally posted by Soddball:

Wino a date? A prune, maybe.

I've been in enough trouble this weekend with girls and their aggressive rugby-playing boyfriends to want to avoid big fat sweaty drunken dorks like Wino, thanks.

Well, I can't imagine that ANYONE would fight over the Wino, so you should be safe there. Of course, getting him into the UK might be tricky.