It's the CWT: Trespassers will be Blown Up - Survivors will be Blown Up Again

Snarker

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

w00t! I got my replacement DVD writer today. Not only is the replacement faster than my old one it actually works! I can play and write CDs and DVDs now.

Now, if I can only replace some of you old maggots with maggots that are functional, my life would be so much better. In other words, WHERE BE ME FREAKIN' TURNS???

:mad:

GGRRRRAAAAARGHGGRARGH!!!!!!! MAAAAGGOOOOT!!!!!!! You didn't send one!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

w00t! I got my replacement DVD writer today. Not only is the replacement faster than my old one it actually works! I can play and write CDs and DVDs now.

Now, if I can only replace some of you old maggots with maggots that are functional, my life would be so much better. In other words, WHERE BE ME FREAKIN' TURNS???

GGRRRRAAAAARGHGGRARGH!!!!!!! MAAAAGGOOOOT!!!!!!! You didn't send one!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

GGRRRRAAAAARGHGGRARGH!!!!!!! MAAAAGGOOOOT!!!!!!! You didn't send one!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

GGRRRRAAAAARGHGGRARGH!!!!!!! MAAAAGGOOOOT!!!!!!! You didn't send one!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Turns out, all 621 of them.

Pseudo, if that last message seemed a little confusing, that's because it wasn't meant for you.

And Edward -- fairly warned be thee, says I, that the last time I tried to do double turns on PBEM Helper with Snarker, we somehow caused a ripple in the space/time continuum.

Turns out, all 621 of them.

Pseudo, if that last message seemed a little confusing, that's because it wasn't meant for you.

And Edward -- fairly warned be thee, says I, that the last time I tried to do double turns on PBEM Helper with Snarker, we somehow caused a ripple in the space/time continuum.