Snarker

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Wubbits:

Progress never stops!

Member number 14411 David I.

Now is this new David an upgunned version or just a David H in skirts!!

Wubbits.

PS. I owe DavidH a beer. I'll prob just send him a Fosters and keep the good Aussie stuff a secret.

The good Aussie stuff? Isn't that an oxymoron? That's similar to saying the good <font size=1>penguin</font> stuff. :eek: :D

Wubbits, keep your Fosters. I wouldn't want Crocodile Dundee to let one get away. I'm sure you guys need it more than me. :D:D

I don't know who this latecomer David I is. If he's lurking out there somewhere in internet-land, he has a standing challenge for a CM scenario. Maybe I'll defend against the British tanks in the BDLRM-revenge scenario I'm playing against Mike. Nothing like shooting straight down on top of the attackers, eh Mike, you maggot! tongue.gif :eek: :D

Originally posted by Wubbits:

Progress never stops!

Now is this new David an upgunned version or just a David H in skirts!!

Wubbits.

PS. I owe DavidH a beer. I'll prob just send him a Fosters and keep the good Aussie stuff a secret.

The good Aussie stuff? Isn't that an oxymoron? That's similar to saying the good <font size=1>penguin</font> stuff. :eek: :D

Wubbits, keep your Fosters. I wouldn't want Crocodile Dundee to let one get away. I'm sure you guys need it more than me. :D:D

I don't know who this latecomer David I is. If he's lurking out there somewhere in internet-land, he has a standing challenge for a CM scenario. Maybe I'll defend against the British tanks in the BDLRM-revenge scenario I'm playing against Mike. Nothing like shooting straight down on top of the attackers, eh Mike, you maggot! tongue.gif :eek: :D

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wubbits:

Progress never stops!

Now is this new David an upgunned version

Don't tell Becky. She may want to upgrade tongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wubbits:

Progress never stops!

Now is this new David an upgunned version

Don't tell Becky. She may want to upgrade tongue.gif </font>

Ivan's here! Snarker's recipie is going to come in handy tomorrow. School is cancelled Thursday and Friday! We have done all we can prudently do to keep from being the poster children for storm safety. Birmingham is expected to have 6 or so hours of winds around 50 MPH, and 4 or so at 70 MPH. Let's hear it for Homeowners Insurance. Yeeha.

More later, power and connections permitting.

Drink Heavily!

Wallybob

Ivan's here! Snarker's recipie is going to come in handy tomorrow. School is cancelled Thursday and Friday! We have done all we can prudently do to keep from being the poster children for storm safety. Birmingham is expected to have 6 or so hours of winds around 50 MPH, and 4 or so at 70 MPH. Let's hear it for Homeowners Insurance. Yeeha.

More later, power and connections permitting.

Drink Heavily!

Wallybob

Originally posted by Snarker:

What do they care? Their national sport is lacrosse.

Or drinking.

Maybe both. You need to be drunk to vote lacrosse your national sport. :mad:

Especially when you play it to the death! :mad: :mad: :mad:

And as for hockey, meh. I was the one out of one hundred kids in Canada that never played it. Softball* and basketball for me.

And baseball history. I could research the lights out in statistics. Not so popular with the ladies though. :mad: :mad: :mad:

<font size=-10>*No, not slo-pitch. Fastpitch where the good pitchers can throw a drop ball at about 75-80mph(124kph) from the 46 ft. pitching distance, the equivalant to a baseball pitcher throwing at 102 mph (164 kph). The core group of guys I played with won the Ontario Championship twice. And I broke three fingers on my right hand once when I was hit by a pitch.</font size=-10>

Originally posted by Snarker:

Or drinking.

And as for hockey, meh. I was the one out of one hundred kids in Canada that never played it. Softball* and basketball for me.

And baseball history. I could research the lights out in statistics. Not so popular with the ladies though. :mad: :mad: :mad:

<font size=-10>*No, not slo-pitch. Fastpitch where the good pitchers can throw a drop ball at about 75-80mph(124kph) from the 46 ft. pitching distance, the equivalant to a baseball pitcher throwing at 102 mph (164 kph). The core group of guys I played with won the Ontario Championship twice. And I broke three fingers on my right hand once when I was hit by a pitch.</font size=-10>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Or drinking.

</font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Or drinking.

</font>

Am I reading the Fiefdom thread on the GF correctly? Our very own Stalin won the latest round?

<font size=4>Congratulations!!</font> :D:D:D

I checked the Fiefdom site and saw that I finished with the most lumber and iron. I wonder if that's because I stopped building anything last night. Coincidence? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh, all CMAK turns are out. Is mike_the_wino off the wagon again? I haven't had a turn from him in weeks. Watson & Crick, I've got my eye on that uber-Panther of yours. He'll get his; I only hope it's before he destroys all of my armor. Snarker, do you have anybody left who hasn't already surrendered? Mace just discovered that, in spite of what he may have learned from "The Rat Patrol", jeeps don't fare too well against German tanks. Mike/Stalin, your German defense around this hill makes the Soviet defensive lines at Kursk look weak. Every turn another gun pops up. Grrrrr!! :mad: :mad:

Am I reading the Fiefdom thread on the GF correctly? Our very own Stalin won the latest round?

<font size=4>Congratulations!!</font> :D:D:D

I checked the Fiefdom site and saw that I finished with the most lumber and iron. I wonder if that's because I stopped building anything last night. Coincidence? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh, all CMAK turns are out. Is mike_the_wino off the wagon again? I haven't had a turn from him in weeks. Watson & Crick, I've got my eye on that uber-Panther of yours. He'll get his; I only hope it's before he destroys all of my armor. Snarker, do you have anybody left who hasn't already surrendered? Mace just discovered that, in spite of what he may have learned from "The Rat Patrol", jeeps don't fare too well against German tanks. Mike/Stalin, your German defense around this hill makes the Soviet defensive lines at Kursk look weak. Every turn another gun pops up. Grrrrr!! :mad: :mad: