The Cheery Waffle Thread of Molten TNT and Soddball's Ham Salad Recipes

Originally posted by SSgt Viljuri:

Prinz Eugen_2 wrote: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> get a nice, patriotic feeling inside of me as I prepare to do battle against both of these maggots...

Weren't you a Swede? :confused: </font>

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I have to terminate all of my PBEMs. Mike, Prinz Eugen, Mace, Smope, and Moraine Sedai, please chalk one up in the victory column. See you all sometime later.

Hope it's not something serious Dave. See you later.

Originally posted by Dave H:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I have to terminate all of my PBEMs. Mike, Prinz Eugen, Mace, Smope, and Moraine Sedai, please chalk one up in the victory column. See you all sometime later.

Take all the time you need. We can revisit it on your return.

Hope everything's well? *concerned*

Prinz Eugen_2 wrote:

You just earned yourself a slot among my opponents as DaveH forfeited.

If you are man enough to accept the challenge, of course.

Alikersantti PE

I'm afraid that I can't entertain your request at the moment. And I would advise you to avoid challenging your superiors in a such open manner, especially since rank and file are nearby. You are hereby relieved, corporal. Over and out. (end of the transmission).

;)

Originally posted by SSgt Viljuri:

snip You are hereby relieved, corporal. Over and out. (end of the transmission). snip

An operator is either "over" or "out" but never both in the same transmission.

Negative further, out. tongue.gif

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Soddy, you maggot!!! Are you actually going to send those scenarios or are you silly Brits still too drunk after your victory over Paris to be able to click on the send button? As if beating the French carries any prestige with it anymore...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Like it ever did.

Guest Mike

Bummer - and I'd not even gotten a turn done yet!!

Oh well - we all hope Dave is OK.

But I now have a gap in my busy schedule of getting thrashed by the twin helix - anyone care for a gamee?

I even recently reloaded CMBB to play Dave.......

Here, why don't you lot get busy and try stapling a sense of humour on to the creature called 'Prinz Eugen'?

He was gritting his teeth so hard in the 'Bazooka' thread I was afraid he might burst into tears.

Can't have that. It reflects badly on you lot, and you already don't show up all that well.

Setup finally sent to Wallybob. He and I will face in a 1500-point infantry-battle. It will be beautiful. The terrain will be full of dead and dying Soviets after we're done. :mad:

mike_the_wino, however, will notice that his surrendered troops at the end of the battle will be shot in the neck, NKVD-style, for that comment of his. :mad: :mad:

Fair enough, Maik. :mad:

Only two non-Wafflers sent me turns last night. I will defeat them both, except for the other one has worrying action with Pz III's on my left, undefended flank. I will have to redeploy my two "elite" platoons wielding BT-7's to stop them. Such fun using tanks with no radios. :mad: :mad:

Gotta love Redwolf's Armour limit ruleset. I haven't ever played with these tin-cans in a QB. Always the T-34 when I'm Soviets.

I tell you what should be done with those London bombers: the ultimate penalty is required. Oh yes. :mad:

They should be locked away for life (and throw away the key) to no other than the <font size=0.5>Peng</font size=0.5> thread. :mad: :mad:

Therein Boo Radley would play its steel drums, and that pompous git SeanileGuy would cure them of their evil by flogging, its favourite pastime.

The rest of them would recite their rules to these terrorists day after day after day after day... This in itself would be enough. :mad:

A penalty worse than death, if there ever was one. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, some issues here. I am once again on my wife's laptop computer. I am not on vacation, contrary to the name, but I cannot walk downstairs to my computer. I kinda blew out my right knee yesterday.

To my angryolized PBEM opponents, please accept a couple of days worth of delay, and if you can't deal with it, then think about the huge slathers of molten TNT that will await you. Should be ok enough to go downstairs with brace and crutches in several day's time. I don't even want to think about it right now!

Angry out Loud!

Feh.

Originally posted by Wallybob on Vacation:

Well, some issues here. I am once again on my wife's laptop computer. I am not on vacation, contrary to the name, but I cannot walk downstairs to my computer. I kinda blew out my right knee yesterday.

To my angryolized PBEM opponents, please accept a couple of days worth of delay, and if you can't deal with it, then think about the huge slathers of molten TNT that will await you. Should be ok enough to go downstairs with brace and crutches in several day's time. I don't even want to think about it right now!

Angry out Loud!

Feh.

Did you slip trying to belly flop in your neighbor's pool?

Originally posted by Wallybob on Vacation:

I kinda blew out my right knee yesterday.

I'm sorry that you only hurt your right knee !! :mad: :mad: :mad:

[serious]I hope it isn't too bad, and that you'll recover fine. smile.gif [/serious]

AGGGGRRRRGGGGRRRGGGGRRRR !!!! :mad: :mad:

I accept the delay, but only just ! :mad: