The Cheery Waffle Thread of Molten TNT and Soddball's Ham Salad Recipes

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Good news!! I just got the e-mail from Amazon.ca saying that my copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling shipped!!!

And to think I just finished packaging your CAA goodie bag today. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by _Axe_:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Good news!! I just got the e-mail from Amazon.ca saying that my copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling shipped!!!

And to think I just finished packaging your CAA goodie bag today. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

For a moment there, I thought MasterGoodAle had made a comeback. :mad: :mad:

Now where's that no-good maggot gone, then ? I'd like to insult him, as he is amusing when he gets really wound up.

Not like one of these new maggots that lurk around the board. I don't mean any present company in here, but some of 'em outside of this thread... Like the one who has "noobie" written all over him and who thinks he can challenge MadMatt just by being nice. :mad: :mad: He needs a good slathering in molten TNT, that's what I think... :mad: :mad: :mad:

You got an e-mail from Amazon.ca saying that your copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling shipped ??? That's great news, PS. :mad:

I wonder if _Axe_ has read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling ? I haven't read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling. I didn't read any of the previous Harry Potters, so I won't be reading the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling, either.

Are you going to read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling, _Axe_ ? I'm sure you'd enjoy reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Every few months I like to saunter in here and remind Soddball that he owes me a turn in a game that has now gone on since Prinz Eugen was first weeping over his mother's refusal to buy him toe-shoes so that he could prove himself 'athletic' to the other Euro-trash children that used to beat him up every Friday.

Soddie, if I need to resend the last turn, just let me know...

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

I haven't read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling. I didn't read any of the previous Harry Potters, so I won't be reading the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling, either.

You haven't got time to be reading anything you womble - where's my turn?? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

You haven't got time to be reading anything you womble - where's my turn??

I just sent it. :mad: :mad:

Oh, and you had better tell your flak-panzer crew to bail out ASAP if they do not want to perish in their pathetic little vehicle. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And I do hope that that track hit in your Panther in the middle was nothing serious. :mad: :mad:

[ July 16, 2005, 06:06 AM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen_2 ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Every few months I like to saunter in here and remind Soddball that he owes me a turn in a game that has now gone on since Prinz Eugen was first weeping over his mother's refusal to buy him toe-shoes so that he could prove himself 'athletic' to the other Euro-trash children that used to beat him up every Friday.

You silly little gnome... :mad:

I buy my own toe-shoes. She never got any of those for me. It's not like I was I bitter or anything. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Where's the anger, where's the hate in your posts ? This ain't no challenged Ping-pong thread you know... :mad:

Bet you couldn't recognize molten TNT if you were slathered in it ten times all over your pathetic appearance.

Wait... Now that is an idea... :mad:

You had better crawl your way back to the pit 'o Hell where you came from. I know for certain that there's a French (of all nationalities) SSN just waiting to suck up to you. You'd like that, wouldn't you ? Yes you would. :mad:

Now be a good gnome and SOD OFF, you pile of maggots' fesces. :mad:

Having played some of rune's scenarios, each featuring a vast map with three units, I can only agree. He is a twisted, twisted man. :mad: :mad:

But do you have anything particular in mind ? Anything you have played for yourself and could recommend ? I have a Finnish opponent who has a fast turn-sending rate and seems to be an ok-sort of bloke, so I want to offer him something special. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

Having played some of rune's scenarios, each featuring a vast map with three units, I can only agree. He is a twisted, twisted man. :mad: :mad:

But do you have anything particular in mind ? Anything you have played for yourself and could recommend ? I have a Finnish opponent who has a fast turn-sending rate and seems to be an ok-sort of bloke, so I want to offer him something special. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Check your e-mail. Franko's Tank Warning. It's a real hoot.

Originally posted by no_one:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

Can any one of you maggots recommend a good operation for PBEM ?? :mad: :mad:

'Models Last Hope' is,or has,the potential to get real nasty.It is dealing with Kursk.Lots of 'splodies!!!!!1111 :mad: :mad: :D

Model </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by no_one:

'Models Last Hope' is,or has,the potential to get real nasty.It is dealing with Kursk.Lots of 'splodies!!!!!1111 :mad: :D

Model </font>

Originally posted by no_one:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by no_one:

'Models Last Hope' is,or has,the potential to get real nasty.It is dealing with Kursk.Lots of 'splodies!!!!!1111 :mad: :D

Model </font>

Slow sevice over het weekend was due to external influences - as in I want to be influenced by externals so I bought one of these:

sb1.gif

My middle aged angst now assuaged normal service will be restored whenever I feel like it.

Sergie - did you get the set up of Rune's latest apocalypse??