The Cheery Waffle Thread of Molten TNT and Soddball's Ham Salad Recipes

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

A game for a nasty little war that's far too recent for equanimity - I have no interest in it! :mad: :mad:

Did you get my turn? </font>

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

A game for a nasty little war that's far too recent for equanimity - I have no interest in it! :mad: :mad:

Did you get my turn? </font>

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Open your eyes then. :mad: :mad:

Maybe a turn from you is there? *opens eyes* Nope. It's aboot time I made a call to the Canuckistani animal rights people and told them how you are cruel to badgers. Your mere presence pisses them off. :mad:

Speaking of badgers, we missed this.

badger%20awareness.jpg

We are trading shots at a kilometer's range in Danzig Panther with Mike. He has three über-Kitties which I will dispose of in due time. Then I will spread molten, fiery TNT and blow the town to hell. :mad: :mad:

mike_the_wino isn't too keen on sending turns. Either he is busy with his T-72: BoF, or he is afraid our scenario A Strong Response will end in tears on his part. Probably the latter. Maggot. :mad: :mad:

Just sent a turn to Wallybob, who will be away for the weekend. So no turns from that maggot either. Fair enough.

So I'm at the moment playing a scenario which is boring, and two of my Waffle-opponents are slow with their turns. At the moment I'm getting the best action with two of my non-Waffle opponents. Pathetic. :mad: :mad:

The other of them is going to be soon in the receiving end of about eight BT-7's. Five of them from his flank. His two Pz III's and a II are SO going to get it. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

Open your eyes then. :mad: :mad:

Maybe a turn from you is there? *opens eyes* Nope. It's aboot time I made a call to the Canuckistani animal rights people and told them how you are cruel to badgers. Your mere presence pisses them off. :mad:

Speaking of badgers, we missed this. </font>

Guilty as charged. However, I also have in my fridge right now: Creemore, Keith's and Guinness.

You'd do well if you ditched Miller and went for Guinness only.

Have to confess not having had a Miller, but if it is anywhere near to Bud.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GGAGRGAG RGARGRAGRGRGARG GARGAGR GARGARGARGA!!!

Flabby, maggot-ridden wastes of epidermis!! Brain-dead repositories of excess cells!! Rotting pieces of sub-human filth!!

GGAGRGAG RGARGRAGRGRGARG GARGAGR GARGARGARGA!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Pustules!! Rancid sacks of puss!! Cankerous sores of humanity!!

Time to turn the monitor back on so you don't see your reflection anymore.

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

GGAGRGAG RGARGRAGRGRGARG GARGAGR GARGARGARGA!!!

Flabby, maggot-ridden wastes of epidermis!! Brain-dead repositories of excess cells!! Rotting pieces of sub-human filth!!

GGAGRGAG RGARGRAGRGRGARG GARGAGR GARGARGARGA!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Pustules!! Rancid sacks of puss!! Cankerous sores of humanity!!

Time to turn the monitor back on so you don't see your reflection anymore. </font>