The Cheery Waffle Thread of Molten TNT and Soddball's Ham Salad Recipes

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a cool site for the Marblehead MA to Halifax sailboat race. Be patient when it loads. The participants progress is tracked every two hours. Two coworkers and a friend are in the cruising class (PHC1), in the middle of the pack about halfway there. The real mystery is why ANYONE would want to race TO Canuckistan. They should be fleeing. :mad:

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

I know a lot of mothers I'd be really happy to suchk the XXXXX's of!! tongue.gif

But alas all I can think of here is that I have Rune's latest abomination, and no-one to play it with!!

Won't one of you kind, wonderful people help outt?? Pretty please?

XXX

Well, you lazy Kiwi bugger, are you going to take the bait or not?

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

It's a mystery why anyone would think we'd give a rotund rodent's rectum about a boat race! :rolleyes:

It is mystery when you will send a turn. Surely, I have something else to kill. :mad: </font>

Gamey updates.

Watson & Crick is a keyholing gamey bastiche. He will lose, nonetheless.

I just overran Sergei's Battalion Headquarters. They sounded like women as they screamed with their last breaths.

In the CMAK version of Inferno, Seanachai has moved to a new level of pain awareness.

That is all.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Gamey updates.

Watson & Crick is a keyholing gamey bastiche. He will lose, nonetheless.

I just overran Sergei's Battalion Headquarters. They sounded like women as they screamed with their last breaths.

In the CMAK version of Inferno, Seanachai has moved to a new level of pain awareness.

That is all.

Silly maggot, you have to send the correct turn! The file you sent me was for the allies. That would be you Tonto. I guess I'll have to wait another month for your next attempt. :mad:

Feh, why let a immobilizing brace prevent me from coming to my computer and sending slathers of angryolized TNT to the PBEM opponents what actually send turns back to me! Pain medications can be FUN! Wheeeeeeeeeeee.

No_one, you are a non-turn sending nonce.

MTW, Ditto.

Eugen, prepare for thy Finnish Doom.

Wasted in the Crick,...interesting...but stoopid.

Originally posted by rune:

I have taken time out of my busy schedule to create a new scenario for your playing pleasure. It is a true battle, based on the fighting at Mount Battaglia, An all infantry battle, may it cause you intense pain. If you choose to play it, feedback IS required.

Rune

You are such a whore.

What's next? Volunteering to work with the 'emotionally disturbed' as an 'activities therapist'?

Or hanging around Middle Schools with a 1/4 ounce of marijuana and a scenario CD, trying to entice school children into playing your chaotic abuses of the designer's art?

Does you wife know that you've taken to flaunting yourself in the Cheery Waffle thread, trying to pick up players?!

It's your kids I feel for the most...

Even Finnish ladies would have more balls than your Guards. I just ambushed and overran 1) your Guards Battalion HQ 2) 2 AT guns 3) 2 Maxim's 4) Artillery Spotter 5) a Company worth of Motorized Guards infantry.

HARHARHAR!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

Therein Boo Radley would play its steel drums, and that pompous git SeanileGuy would cure them of their evil by flogging, its favourite pastime.

The rest of them would recite their rules to these terrorists day after day after day after day... This in itself would be enough. :mad:

A penalty worse than death, if there ever was one. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I guess your recent loss of composure is still a subject that brings you too close to tears for you to be able to reflect on your inadequacies as a poster.

I think it's important, though, for you to avoid blaming an unhappy childhood, Society, or the State of the World for your own failures as an individual.

Really, Prinz Eugen. Clearly there are Terrorists in the world. But it would be wrong to use them as an excuse for the fact that your friends have to roll you on your stomach each night in order to keep you from aspirating your own vomit while you sleep...

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

Even Finnish ladies would have more balls than your Guards. I just ambushed and overran 1) your Guards Battalion HQ 2) 2 AT guns 3) 2 Maxim's 4) Artillery Spotter 5) a Company worth of Motorized Guards infantry.

HARHARHAR!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by <font size=0.5>Seanachai</font size=0.5>:

(snipped, just because I can)

The ghastly stench has returned ! Woe is me ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

It smells worse than the underpants of a person suffering from diarrhoea and who has been eating but rotten cabbages for the past fortnight !

I'm going to go postal if we don't get a CMX2 bone -- and I mean a real bone, not some half-arsed babble in a thread being read like chicken bones by the desperate among us -- soon.

First screenshot. Don't tell anyone.

foraxe1vr.th.png

Edited for v1.1 screenshot just released!!

[ July 13, 2005, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: PseudoSimonds ]