The Cheery Waffle Thread of Molten TNT and Soddball's Ham Salad Recipes

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

Here's a quote from one of my favorite philosophers, just for Kiwi maggots like you: "If the people of New Zealand want to be part of our world, I believe they should hop off their islands, and push 'em closer."

Lewis Black

Who's he?

Never mind - if he's your favourite then who cares! smile.gif

The truth hurts sometimes.

It sure does - you'll notice howw keen we are to join the rest of the world by hte number of people pushing our islands!!

The rest of hte world is a good place to keep the likes of you in - saves us from having to clean up our own back yards smile.gif

Just send the occasional sacrificial rugby team and keep buuying our dead sheep, there's a good little foreigner!

Done. I was just watching Madonna performing in London and wondering if Axe was at the concert in Barrie. It's really easy to be cynical and say the Live 8, as well as the G 8, won't accomplish anything. Ignoring this disaster for decades hasn't made life in Africa any better, so honestly - what do I have to lose by participating? :D:D:D

I hate being useful. I want an online petition to sign which brings suffering to maggots. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've got some feisty scenarios brewing, which of you sad lonely unfertilised eggs wants them? :mad:

I've got a desert battle, 3,000 pts, and a winter breakout, 7,000 pts.

Should have a 20,000 pointer in the next week or so too.

I'm this :mad: mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Hey, those Pink Floyd guys were pretty good. Anybody know if they accomplished anything when they were younger? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nothing as long as I've been alive. Oh wait, maybe "The Wall" when I was 1 year old. I bet all you old farts remember it like it was yesterday. tongue.gif :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Hey, those Pink Floyd guys were pretty good. Anybody know if they accomplished anything when they were younger?

Nothing as long as I've been alive. Oh wait, maybe "The Wall" when I was 1 year old. I bet all you old farts remember it like it was yesterday. </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

I need feedback from the scenarios I've chucked out, maggots, or I can't release them!!

I told you that inferno was okay. The other two scenarios you sent me, (all infantry and that 15 battle, 50 turn, 38,000 point monstrosity) just did not get me aroused. I need Jamoomba. :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

I need feedback from the scenarios I've chucked out, maggots, or I can't release them!!

I told you that inferno was okay. The other two scenarios you sent me, (all infantry and that 15 battle, 50 turn, 38,000 point monstrosity) just did not get me aroused. I need Jamoomba. :mad: </font>

Eugen I played 'Inferno' as Germans in it's first, horrid incarnation so you would be at a disadvantage....welll, more a disadvantage than normal. Soddy has 2 scenarios which I haven't play 'Forward Recon' and 'Bidberg Heights'.

Either of those tickle your fancy, you overblown penguin fondler?

I think I'll be saving Inferno for a mate to be played in TCP anyways.

I recall having played Forward Recon with Axe (and lost :mad: ). It was through flawed design, of course. :mad:

Having done a little search I noticed Bidberg Heights is a CMAK scenario and I'm only playing CMBB at the moment. Can't be bothered with American and British wussies. The TNT was properly chucked only in the east.

I wanted to suggest a scenario by Sergei. I found A Strong Response at the Depot... It would be interesting to play as Finns against your Soviets. :mad:

You would have "massed armour" as the scenario description puts it. Plenty for me to destroy using bare hands and good old fashioned Finnish :mad: :mad: . How's about it ?

Oh, and turn sent to DaveH.

Originally posted by Soddball:

You know those monkeys with the todgers shaped like clover leaves, who get a stiffy and tug off whenever someone walks past the cage?

Actually I don't. I do not hold the same interest in the genitalia of primates as you. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

And judging on what you've told us, the feeling between monkeys and yourself is mutual. Well done. :mad: :mad:

Just stay away from me, and we'll be fine. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ July 04, 2005, 04:17 AM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen_2 ]

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Nothing as long as I've been alive. Oh wait, maybe "The Wall" when I was 1 year old. I bet all you old farts remember it like it was yesterday.

Eh !

A fellow student.

If you could be spared for a moment of all the drinking and other silliness that has nothing to do with actual studying, as is usual with us students, could I administer to you a beating in a fine PBEM scenario of your choosing ? :mad: :mad:

I promise I'd be gentle. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Hey, what's with the angry Swede?

Needs PBEM, I guess.

Or a lobectomy.

There are no Swedes in here.

It appears you are gagging for a lesson as this is the second time you've called me a Swede. :mad:

Here's the deal : ME, 1500 points, INFANTRY only, Finns VS Soviets, in heavy woods.

Too much for ya ? :mad: :mad: :mad: